198   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi All,

i have CF - IDE Adapters A600/A1200 internal for sale $16.00 each

cfinternal.jpg

For A600 and A1200. Connects to the onboard IDE header, allows you to use CF cards inside your Amiga instead of Hard drives (no more noise).
The adapter is designed to fit inside the Amiga and not get in the way of othr addons that are available for purchase.
Normal operation of this adapter does not require the jumpers to be on. The jumpers allow for a quick Amiga boot up when no CF card is installed and you are running Kickstart 3.1. Has an onboard power/activity light to check correct fitting and CF activity

Will this work with the 600 with the ACA? It looks a little different from the last lot you used to do but it could just be my bad memory! :)

If it will fit i'm interested!

Welcome back Brian! Great work

The previous model needed the case to be modified so you could access the CF card without opening the case.

Declaring interest in one

Can it be used with MTEC 1230/28 RTC with 8Mb RAM or there are confilcts? I have one but only works with 4Mb jumper. If possible, I am interessed in one.
Jorge

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, this will fit with the ACA installed so no problems there.

If you want to buy it, cost would be $16 + $8.75 shipping

total $24.75 Canadian

please send as gift to my paypal
thanks

Will this work with the 600 with the ACA? It looks a little different from the last lot you used to do but it could just be my bad memory! :)

If it will fit i'm interested!

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Welcome back Brian! Great work

The previous model needed the case to be modified so you could access the CF card without opening the case.

Declaring interest in one

Hi Nikos,

heres a pic of it installed in the A1200

http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=817516&postcount=999

If you want one, cost incl shipping would be $24.75 Canadian

Thanks Nikos

Brian

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Declaring interest in two pcs.

Hi ITU

cost would be $40.75, info is in this post for paypal

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
Payment sent for :

1 X internal ide2cf adapter
1 X Indivision MKII HDMI adapter
1 X Modded HDMI cable (3feet)

Hi All.

Thanks for the overwhelming support, i am swamped trying to catch up with demand, i have about 20 orders outstanding for various items and have already mailed about 25. For those who have already paid i will have your orders mailed out NLT Monday 21st. for those in the process of wanting to place an order it will probably be between the Monday and Wednesday.

Once again Thanks to all (y)

Gonna have to get one of these, new indivision is overheating so am going to have to switch to CF on my 1200 and angle it away from Indivision.

Sending PM :)

Moneys sent !

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that all remaining orders paid for prior to Monday of this week will be mailed tomorrow. I had to hold back some of the later orders that had the HDMI custom cables as i ran out of the white connectors and started using the black ones i had. The black ones fit so tight that i literally pulled the cable out of the connector when trying to remove the connector after testing. I received the white ones again today so all the affected orders will go out tomorrow. I would trather you yell at me for holding back than send you something i would not want someone to sell me.

I never realised how many orders i would receive and i have been swamped completing all the orders. I am now caught up and i will email those people who have daclared interest in my items.

Thanks to all.

Um HALP!

I double clicked something while browsing through threads and somehow managed to change the title of this one without even viewing it!? :blink:

Amineo, if you double click on a thread title if gives you an edit option. You've just edited the title of the thread. If you now go to thread tools at the top and choose edit thread you can change it back to what it was (there is a summary of changes at the bottom and one should contain the old thread title)

Phew, fixed... WTF happened there?!?! :unsure:

Edit: Ah, I see... I fixed by pressing back and viewing what the title used to be then copying and pasted it back in...

With great power comes great responsibility indeed! Thanks Scrappy!

Apologies to kipper2k :picard

Nopes simply double clicking on the same line as a thread title seems to open the title for editing. I'll have to be wary of that in the future! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom