Gavt2003

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Yorkshire
Spectrum 48K rubber key variety, tested and working including keyboard. Fairly good condition, though it does have a dent in the keyboard overlay and a code scratched into the plastic (both visible on photo). Selling as console only. £12 plus postage

Spectrum 48K later plastic keys varient in really good condition, tested and working including keyboard. Selling as console only. £12 plus postage - RESERVED FOR FITZSTEVE
IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.JPG

At the request of Sardine

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

Last edited:
Ill take the 48k rubber key. can you test ram for me saves you post it if it fails :)
thanks,

PRINT PEEK 23732 + PEEK 23733 * 256

no time to type in that line so ill take the risk and buy it anyway (fingers crossed)

thanks.
pm me paypal info and price inc P&P.

@Steve

Are you buying the hard key Spectrum for parts by any chance?

If Sardine doesn't take the rubber key, I'll take it

@beeps, yes I need the membrane for my 128k and the motherboard for my dead rubber key'd 48k

I'll keep the case as spare :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

payment sent last night.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 ----------

@fitzsteve
My 48k rubber key has ram or ic faults, is your dead 48k dead or just faulty? If you don't want it can you bring it to amimeet try make one good 48k from 2?

@beeps, yes I need the membrane for my 128k and the motherboard for my dead rubber key'd 48k

I'll keep the case as spare :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

@fitzsteve
My 48k rubber key has ram or ic faults, is your dead 48k dead or just faulty? If you don't want it can you bring it to amimeet try make one good 48k from 2?

I'm not sure it came to me as faulty/untested and I never tried it, last user just said it dosen't work!

I was just going to swap the Mobo, I wont have the new Speccy in time but I can send you the spares after I have two working units :)

unfortunately another faulty spectrum (thats 2 in a row for me).

this one from Gav is 16.01k fault at 32771, keyboard faults and kinda Yellow not white on the tv screen.

3rd time lucky lol the search continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom