AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Sydney
Hi,

Got my CDTV (thanks Blake (y) ) and now would like a CDTV qwerty keyboard to go with it, even one with white keys would be great!

Cheers,
Marc

Heya Marc,

Is this a case of simply wanting a keyboard for use, or wanting a "real" CDTV keyboard?

If I didn't send you one with the CDTV, I'll happily make you an adapator to use any big-box miggy keyboard on it :)

PZ.

im also searching for that, if you will find a broken one i will gladly buy that as im after keycaps only.

for cdtv is probabbly better and cheaper to use converter with PIC + wireless black logitech kb .)

Heya Marc,

Is this a case of simply wanting a keyboard for use, or wanting a "real" CDTV keyboard?

If I didn't send you one with the CDTV, I'll happily make you an adapator to use any big-box miggy keyboard on it :)

PZ.

:Doh:

I know it's going to sound stupid but you did send me an adaptor, it's just that
I put it away for safekeeping and forgot I had it till I read your post, getting old you see :LOL:

Nahhh... Search is officially over, please close this thread and lets not speak of it again :shhh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom