Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
Yeah i'm looking for at least a voodoo 3 or up to a voodoo 5 for a pci slot. Not a ridiculous e-bay price of $60+, I'd prefer a US offer, but will buy abroad if not too expensive. All it has to do is work.

Re: WTB: 3dfx voodoo card

There's one with a BIN option on eBay.

*URL REMOVED*

Maybe it will work for you.

Thanks!

Heather

PCI voodoo3's are not that common , unfortunatelly...

@SDG: that is a voodoo2 card , slower and needs a normal 2D card to operate , pointing this just for informational purposes (y) also this card does not work with amiga, or ever will :laugh:

Good info Keropi :) I removed the link since it was a BIN until someone puts in a bid. It would then turn into a regular auction. I guess the person selling it doesn't know it won't work with Amiga either.

:nuts:

Heather

There is a computer store called Computer Swap 'n Shop down the way from my work. I will check the next time I'm there. They have lots of PCI cards for sale. If they have a Voodoo 3 or 5 PCI I will pick it up and let you know.

nathan

Dreamcast, is the Voodoo for a Mediator or what other busboard?

If for Mediator you can wide your chances a bit looking for a Radeon 9200, 9200SE, 9250 or 9250SE (PCI, of course).

Are the Radeon cards supported in W3D drivers? I have a feeling that is why he is looking for a Voodoo 3 or 5. I'm certain we will find out though. I'm supposed to go to Swap 'n Shop tomorrow so I will have a look.

Nathan

Hi Dreamcast!
I have a Voodoo 3dfx 3-3000 PCI in a very good state and, of course, working.

Used in my A1200 tower, price 20 € plus shipping.
Cheers!

I wish I could say I found one cheaper but I can't. The Voodoo 3 I found is I think a 2000 PCI, and it was considerably more than 20 euros.

Nathan

@ Dreamcast

....Making it a bit of a bargin then. :wink:

Kin

@dreamy,

have a look here. Its a currency converter and give you a rough idea.

Did you know that you can also use Google as a currency converter?

In the search box, you can type stuff like:

20 EUR in USD

And you'll get back something like this:

20 Euros = 29.32600 U.S. dollars

You have to use the international currency codes, but it's a really quick-n-easy way of working out approximate values in foreign currencies. Remember, of course, that exchange rates vary, and that nobody will ever give you an exact exchange (Everyone wants a slice of the pie)

Regards,

..ehm, I'm reading only now :oops:
And yes, 20 euros are almost 29,30 US dollars.
I can't tell you for shipping costs but I can ask, when and if you decide to buy of course. :wink:

I'm definitely interested, but I need a least a few days to get money from my bank in my paypal, so I'll PM u when i have it

I just found a Voodoo 3 in a bunch of my cards but, unfortunately, it's AGP. :(

Take care,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom