PDA

View Full Version : Closed Dreamcast Mouse

cardboardboxer
11th June 2012, 14:52
As the title states im looking for a Dreamcast mouse, not looking to spend a lot on one. Boxed preferred but not really that bothered. They seem to be more elusive than the keyboard, ive got a keyboard on the way i got for £xxxx :p and id love to try some fps games with kb/m combo via VGA adapter (which ive had for a few years now).

Dreamcast was innovative, for a long time i wondered why they went with one analogue stick but now i can see how they wanted players to use the kb/m with FPS games.

If only they had a laser/optical mouse or a PS/2 adapter like the Saturn.

-Acid-
11th June 2012, 21:38
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-DREAMCAST-MOUSE-NEW-/261006481684?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3cc532d914

I bought mine from Hong Kong even cheaper than this delivered but this is the cheapest I can see on evilbay right now.

BrooksterMax
11th June 2012, 21:40
That's a good deal.

Quake 3 plays nicely with the keyboard mouse combo, as does Hidden & Dangerous and Unreal Tournament.

cardboardboxer
12th June 2012, 08:32
That's a good deal.

Quake 3 plays nicely with the keyboard mouse combo, as does Hidden & Dangerous and Unreal Tournament.

Yeah i also want to try out Half Life and Soldier of Fortune; the Dreamcast had some great FPS ports. I'll consider that mouse from Korea, I'd have liked the EU packaging but i won't complain at that price!

Cheers for the link -Acid-

cardboardboxer
9th July 2012, 20:46
Found on another Ebay auction.
Thanks