Found FOUND : WTB: 72-pin SIMMS (FPM 60ns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerpie5000

Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I am looking for a matching pair of 72-pin fast page mode simms (not EDO!)...They must be 60ns and at least 8mb each, cheers (y)

Re: WTB: 72-pin SIMMS (FPM 60ns)

I have listed a pair of 128MB FPM SIMMs in the Amiga section of Amibay (completely forgetting that they're somewhat universal, so would perhaps have been better-advertised elsewhere)

https://www.amibay.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3259

I don't know what speed they run at, nor do I know how to find out (Although if you know an easy way, I can try and find out for you)

I'm asking £20+P&P per SIMM. Only thing is I'm away from home until next weekend, so it'll be a week before I get a chance to post them.

Regards,

AndyLandy said:
I have listed a pair of 128MB FPM SIMMs in the Amiga section of Amibay (completely forgetting that they're somewhat universal, so would perhaps have been better-advertised elsewhere)

https://www.amibay.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3259

I don't know what speed they run at, nor do I know how to find out (Although if you know an easy way, I can try and find out for you)

I'm asking £20+P&P per SIMM. Only thing is I'm away from home until next weekend, so it'll be a week before I get a chance to post them.

Regards,

Hi, I am using the simms for an old 486 PC and i don't think it will support that memory size :? i was only looking for a total of 16mb or 32mb. Thanks for the offer though (y)

hey I have some 8 and 16 mb simms, but how do you tell the difference between FPM?EDO?

Dreamcast270mhz said:
hey I have some 8 and 16 mb simms, but how do you tell the difference between FPM?EDO?

Are they matching pairs? if you give me the long model number then i can check it out, cheers 8)

Ok i managed to get some simms from a friend :D Can someone close/lock this thread please? :thanks:

Thread Closed as Requested

TC 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom