PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Cheap games for snes, n64, etc

thanius
30th June 2012, 06:14
I've managed to grab a snes and n64 for my kids to enjoy some quality gaming. I'm on the lookout for some cheap games, here in sweden people seem to believe that 15-20 quid is cheap for an unboxed game.
I'm looking for kids and platforminng games, but also Indy and Starwars for the Snes. Basically everything's interesting as long as it's cheap as chips and fun.
Oh, if anyone's got a controller and some games for Mega Drive that'd be awesome too.

So - cheap, unboxed games with labels intact.
Cheers!
Skickat från min U20i via Tapatalk 2

thanius
5th August 2012, 18:57
Bumping as I'm still looking.

Skickat från min ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T via Tapatalk 2

SaviorX
5th August 2012, 19:43
As a long-time collector (hockey cards, comics, action figure/toys, board games as well as vintage computers and consoles) this has always been a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

people do not seem to know the difference between 'collectible' condition, and 'used' condition (ie: original packaging and manuals vs. loose used yellowed crap) and seem to think that old automatically = antique/'vintage'

its like someone trying to sell you a comic book for full value, but missing its cover...or the cover is badly torn...etc.. (yeah you can still READ it, but it isn't worth nearly the same)

a few months ago i wanted to buy a Colecovision with all the expansions (roller, steering wheel, atari adapter) and a bunch of carts (around 16 i think) from someone on Kijiji and i made what i felt was a reasonable offer....

well...they wanted about double what i had offered, as they said to me 'for a unit in this condition'....
(seriously, don't remark on an items great condition if you haven't even bothered to clean it)

well, according to the photos they provided..the unit was completely 'loose' (ie well used) and they hadn't even bothered to clean any of the dust out/off of it....

unfortunately its very common...people who don't collect this stuff want everything they 'discover' in thier garage/attic/basement to be a gold mine.

I've managed to grab a snes and n64 for my kids to enjoy some quality gaming. I'm on the lookout for some cheap games, here in sweden people seem to believe that 15-20 quid is cheap for an unboxed game.
I'm looking for kids and platforminng games, but also Indy and Starwars for the Snes. Basically everything's interesting as long as it's cheap as chips and fun.
Oh, if anyone's got a controller and some games for Mega Drive that'd be awesome too.

Cheers!

ps. this should be in Wanted Software: Other

thanius
23rd August 2012, 11:53
Exactly.
I actually used to collect SNES games and was forced to sell these off a while ago. As I managed to score a nice SNES, I just want my kid to experience some lovely 90's gaming without having to sell my kidneys.

So, still bumping.

davideo
23rd August 2012, 12:00
ps. this should be in Wanted Software: Other

Moved :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool:

RED IMPACT
23rd August 2012, 20:46
I got a couple of spare megadrive pads you can have for £5ea plus postage.

keitha
24th August 2012, 21:48
Got 'Tom and Jerry' on the NES maybe also on the N64.

tlosm
10th September 2012, 12:56

Cheers!

How much Will be' cheep for you i have a big collection of n64 games
Super farmicom
Game Gear
Master system

thanius
10th September 2012, 19:13
I was thinking about 3 or 4 euros for a cartridge.

Skickat från min ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T via Tapatalk 2