PDA

View Full Version : Sold mint condition cd32 boxed

Exilent
4th July 2012, 00:13
Selling from my collection, one of the best parts.

A mint condition boxed CD32!

Comes with all item, gamepad, psu and a s-vhs cable and ofcourse the manual/registration form.

Tested! :ninja:

Asking 125 euro+pp

Here are the technical specs for the Amiga CD32 in general.

Processor: 68EC020 at 14Mhz (same as A1200) RAM: 2Mb CHIP ram (same as A1200) plus 1Kb of nonvolatile RAM for storing hi-scores, savegames, etc. ROM: Kickstart 3.1 (Version 40.58) - similar to the 3.0 ROM in the Amiga 1200/4000, but with new libraries and other support code for the CD-ROM mechanism. Chipset: AA Chipset (as on Amiga 1200) plus new chunky-to-planar hardware (see below) Video Out: RF (PAL, NTSC, or SECAM units available) to connect to aerial socket on your TV, Composite Video and Super-VHS outputs are available. There is no RGB monitor port on the standard CD32. Aux Connector: Standard A4000-style keyboard connector. Other possible add-ons include multi-joystick adaptors, virtual reality 'gloves'. Joystick Ports: 2 standard Amiga joystick/mouse ports capable of supporting digital and analogue joysticks, mice, trackballs and light pens as well as the new CD32 multi-button controller. Expansion bus: full expansion bus allowing possible further expansions including: Parallel/Serial/Floppy/RGB Photo CD support Full Motion Video (FMV) MPEG decoder board Ram Expansion Processor Accelerators (68030/68040 etc) Hard disk interfaces (IDE, SCSI, SCSI 2, etc) Networking PCMCIA CD-ROM: Top-loading double speed (300Kb/sec data rate) multisession CD drive. Unlike CDTV the drive does not require caddies and is not self-cleaning. Compatible with: CD-Audio CDTV titles (most seem to work) CD+G audio discs with graphics (including Karaoke discs) CD32 specific titles Movie-CD discs (with optional MPEG board)

DutchinUSA
4th July 2012, 00:58
Interested, sending PM ! :)

akis
4th July 2012, 19:24
Interested second in line, pending question about shipping costs.

DutchinUSA
4th July 2012, 20:20
Money sent ! :thumbsup:

Will be shipped to my mom's address in the Netherlands :)

Exilent
4th July 2012, 21:03
money received will ship tommorrow

:thumbsup:

Exilent
5th July 2012, 23:04
cd32 sent!

DutchinUSA
30th July 2012, 19:55
Arrived quickly back at my parents' house in Holland ! I received it from her at the end of last week (she brought it along in her suitcase :thumbsup:).

It works great ! :)

Unfortunately she had to leave the packaging and PSU back in Holland so I will probably be listing that one of these days :)

Oh, feedback left !