PDA

View Full Version : Found Unmodified Xbox

BinoX
6th July 2012, 20:59
I'm after an unmodified, original xbox.... Preferably in the standard black and green colours. Preferably with at least 1 controller and any required cables...

slk486
6th July 2012, 21:59
Funny that an unmodified classic xbox could actually prove hard to find. Everyone and their moms had it modded :p

stephen202
6th July 2012, 22:12
Thankfully I kept my orginal Xbox in modded but I would never give it up. My precious :readit: :wooha:

BinoX
6th July 2012, 22:18
Funny that an unmodified classic xbox could actually prove hard to find. Everyone and their moms had it modded :p

I know! Tell me about it!

Thankfully I kept my orginal Xbox in modded but I would never give it up. My precious :readit: :wooha:

I've never owned an XBOX.. But I did used to play Streetfighter against a friend on his one a lot... I just need one for my 'console shelves' :D

ShambleS1980
6th July 2012, 22:43
why specifically unmodded..
Your losing out on a world of extras..

unfortunatly i definatly dont have an unmodified xbox lol.

BinoX
6th July 2012, 22:52
No real reason for wanting unmodified... Just personal preference...

I'd take a modified one if it was easy enough to take it back to stock OR if it functioned as originally intended when switched on... i.e. no custom dashboard etc...

But I'd still prefer an unmodified one if I can get one

bebek
6th July 2012, 23:04
Carboot sale on Sunday :) , bought a few over last years and all of them where unmodified.

ShambleS1980
6th July 2012, 23:18
No real reason for wanting unmodified... Just personal preference...

I'd take a modified one if it was easy enough to take it back to stock OR if it functioned as originally intended when switched on... i.e. no custom dashboard etc...

But I'd still prefer an unmodified one if I can get one

you are the second person that wanted a xbox to boot to official dash and just look and act like stock box this month lol.. "only been 6 days of it"

just had to modify an xbox for some 1 with 250gb hard disk fully loaded. BUT he wanted it to turn on un modded. so i had to wire up a mod chip so he could dual boot "stock/modified"
he wanted it to look 100% unmodified so i even had to desolder the LED from the mod chip for him..

It is totaly beyond my comprehention why some one would want a setup like this lol..
But thats what he wanted so thats what i made him..

All i could imagine is he wanted to show his friends look heres the xbox..
and then they would go..
"yeah so what thats just normal"
then he could say
Watch this, and have a veritable arcade system with internet streaming and so on at his finger tips,
and they would say
"now thats cool"

puzzled me no ends.. it costed him more to have it work like that because i could have just flashed the TSOP for him and it would have been always modified..

Any way im rambeling, I just cant understand why any one would want a stock booting xbox any more..
if xbox live was still online i could understand. but its not so im just confused about it lol.

thecellartroll
6th July 2012, 23:21
Unmodded xboxes a-plenty in Cash Converters or Cash Generators. Usually about fifteen quid.

tlosm
7th July 2012, 09:15
I'm after an unmodified, original xbox.... Preferably in the standard black and green colours. Preferably with at least 1 controller and any required cables...

I have unmodifiched pal Xbox with remote for DVD player and cables.. Joypad is not original Im sorry i sell with turok game... Make Your offer in pm ...ps Im in italy

BinoX
7th July 2012, 19:54
With the weight of it, I doubt the shipping would make it economic to buy from outside the UK, thx anyway

BinoX
7th July 2012, 23:29
No longer required...

Purchased a Crystal Green from Gavt2003 instead :)