Uk
Region
Suffolk
For sale one boxed black spectrum +2

as you can see its with its box the box is ratty and banged up
machine is in excelent condition and works perfectly
it has its booklett and test tape
it also has all its cables
alos in the box is the origanal warranty slip ( but this may no longer be valid lol )

im looking for £35 + postage as the machine is in such good condition

i also have an alphacom 32 printer
with its power pack
the last 3 conector pins on the plug are bent but sure these could be put back into place

im looking for £10 for the printer and will include postage to the uk free

657916127_ebay009_122_427lo.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring interest.

Could you quote postage to Ireland, thanks.

any one else intrested

any one else intrested

any one else intrested as iv had no response from tube

Interested if you give me 5 days time reserved. For sending to Greece. Need bank account or paypal, can transfer with GMT but i'll need you to check with parcelforce if possible to save me some postal costs.

Thanks in advance for your reply. I'll send pm and email too.

Parcel2Go's economy, 3+ days, delivery services are very competitive when it comes to shipping heavier items like this.

Yes, if you could check with parcel2go i would still be interested. The main problem with transactions from uk is the royal mail costs which are the most expensive and rised up recently i think by 7% although their service is not perfect and competitive. At least for parcels to Greece.
I don't know why most ebay UK sellers still keep supporting royal mail when there are other economic options to send a parcel and increase their international sales.

If you have the time to check it for me consider it sold my friend.

hey there iv just checked on the parcel2go site and there best price is £25.20

and i guess one of the big reasons people use parcelfoce still is that if you would like me to send the item with parcel2go i will have to wait in for a hole day for it to be colected this means it will be very hard for me to send it as i only have one day of a week and quite often plan to do things on my day of

any way let me know if this helps

Yes it helps. Please send me pm or email with your preffered payment method. I can transfer with GMT to valid IBAN or paypal. I can wait for sending the item any day of the week you're free to do so.

Thank you for your time.

Card reload. Payment will be completed soon as stated on pm. Hard getting out to the bank from work at morning hours. Really sorry for the inconvenience. Will straight things out as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom