PDA

View Full Version : Sold Amiga 600 lot - ACA 630, Indivision ECS, A604

Mendel
7th July 2012, 22:43
Basically 1-5 is lots of the stuff from this thread: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=30698

lot 1: ACA 630 accelerator and A600 motherboard - 275 eur. xSold to wangerman69
Board revision is 1.5. Comes with 3.1 kickstart
I will not detach this rare accelerator thing from the motherboard because I donīt feel comfortable doing so.

Lot 2: Indivision ecs with kipper2k vga adapter - 95 eur (soldering off your rf modulator is highly recommended so that this would make sense to you!) Sold to tokyoracer

Lot3: Kipper2k external ide cf adapter and 4gb cf card - 19 eur (requires case modification, study carefully what this means to your case) Sold to wangerman69

Item 4:
A604 chip mem expansion - 38 eur. Sold to Rakeim132

Lot5:
broken case, floppy drive and keyboard with green membrane - 20 eur. No longer available due to splitting

Lot6:
Unexpanded Amiga 600 with broken case. Complete with power supply, 2.05 rom chip, motherboard revision 1.5 and floppy drive but the case doesnīt close properly from the floppy disk side. You have to kind of push the right side of the case down while inserting or removing floppy or else it is stuck in the drive. This one has blue keyboard membrane - 50eur. Now splitting lots 5 and 6! No longer available due to splitting

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2125/keyboardy.jpg

Keyboard with blue membrane can be bought separately for 25eur + shipping ONO! Sold to alenppc
Floppy drive for A600 5 eur +shipping. Sold to maw2k (http://www.amibay.com/member.php?u=4322)
2.05 rom chip 10 eur +shipping
motherboard revision 1.5 15 eur +shipping Sold to rkauer
Keyboard with green membrane 10 eur + shipping Sold to wilko777
A600 top case plastic, very white 10 eur + shipping.
A600 broken bottom case plastic for postage or these will go to scrapheap.

All prices are without postage and fees , both of which are on you. You can pay by paypal or IBAN. Shipping inside EU preferred. Worldwide shipping at crazy costs

What happened is I opened the case to secure the ide adapter that was shaken off from the motherboard during shipping it to me... and thatīs when I broke the case clips. The case doesnīt close properly from the floppy drive side now. I also had a spare replacement case from an unexpanded amiga 600... and I broke clips from that one too. So I got frustrated about the whole idea of letting myself go anywhere near any A600.

So Iīm letting this stuff go to maybe get some funds for other projects. Other people will surely appreciate the hardware in these things more than I ever will.

Pictures added about indi ecs: ( I havenīt removed anything from case yet because I have sent away all my anti static bags, Iīll go hunt for them tomorrow.)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9822/indiecs1.jpg

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7331/kipper2kvga.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8300/manualandbox.jpg

Rakeim132
7th July 2012, 23:04
Declaring interest in the A604.
Can you please let me know shipping cost to Australia (Sydney) ?
Thanks. Will PM after.

Mendel
7th July 2012, 23:16
Sure. Iīll check the postage cost for you when I can (monday.) :thumbsup:

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 08:39
Interested in lot 1.

Please check postage to uk

Will pm you later have to go out today

Mendel
8th July 2012, 09:22
I will also check postage for that as soon as I can. I donīt think any post office is open today but certainly tomorrow.

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 09:24
;)
I will also check postage for that as soon as I can. I donīt think any post office is open today but certainly tomorrow.

Thank you :)

By the way what workbench are you running I really like it :)

Mendel
8th July 2012, 09:39
It has been tested with both scalos and classicwb39. (classicwb39 takes a bit too long to load for my liking having gotten accustomed to A1200 and 060 :) But with scalos ( looks like its based on amigaos3.1 but with a few shortcuts and stuff) its quite okay.

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 09:41
It has been tested with both scalos and classicwb39. (classicwb39 takes a bit too long to load for my liking having gotten accustomed to A1200 and 060 :) But with scalos its quite okay.

I like the one you display in your pictures it's really neat I want that too

Mendel
8th July 2012, 10:27
Oh, I didnīt post any pictures... you must mean the pictures by the previous owner.

Just to make sure that you realize what you are getting into. This lot1 is literally just the motherboard and the accelerator.
edit: oh but I see by your signature you are looking for accelerator so yeah I guess you know what you want :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

adding a images of scalos and classicwb running on my crt with aca630, indivision ecs and kipper2k external cf card adapter.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4899/a600.jpg
Scalos

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3126/a6002.jpg
Classicwb39

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/5286/brokenq.jpg
and this is the horrible thing I did to the case to wreck the beauty

btw, there is a mouse/joystick port extension cable going to mouse port. This is because I can not physically fit my cocolino adapter in there! These A600 mouse/joystick ports are super annoying!

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 16:40
Also thinking about lot 3

Will the card come blank or will wb come preloaded on it, appreciate any personal information must be deleted but it would save me buying new workbench disks :thumbsup:

johnim
8th July 2012, 16:47
hi both if storage is sold preinstalled it would need to have origional media with it eg floppys

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 16:52
hi both if storage is sold preinstalled it would need to have origional media with it eg floppys

Ok boss thanks for letting me know :)

I have original 2.05 disks thought I would take advantage of the upgraded rom chip if I have to buy disks then so be it :thumbsup:

tokyoracer
8th July 2012, 17:08
Interested in Indivision ECS (I.E. Lot 2). Am I first in line for that?

Mendel
8th July 2012, 17:20
Tokyoracer: Yes you are first in line for lot2

and I know this will fit in a letter so it will be either 6eur50 cents for tracked signed for or 1 eur 50 cents for untracked first class letter. I will not send any second class letters because first class letters are "cheap enough"

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

wangerman: cf card is sold as empty. Classicwb39 is based on Amigaos39 and I dont have a spare cd for that. As far as I know, there is no diskette version. I could sell you workbench 3.1 diskettes but I donīt think youīd want them :)

wangerman69
8th July 2012, 17:23
Still on for lot 1 when you get the chance to confirm postage

Thinking about it still In on 3 I can still sell my other card on and like the idea at not opening up my Amiga every time I want to access the card sorry to muck you about will have to get disks for 3.1 from somewhere

Mendel
8th July 2012, 18:58
post #1 updated with pics about indivision ecs.

SilkWorm
8th July 2012, 22:40
Next in line for lot1.

Mendel
9th July 2012, 12:11
I found two small anti static bags so indivision is ready for shipping.

Also A604 is ready for shipping.

Declaring interest in the A604.
Can you please let me know shipping cost to Australia (Sydney) ?
Thanks. Will PM after.

shipping cost is 8eur 50 cents as a class 1 letter.
This is weird but also tracked signed for letter costs the same 8eur 50cents.

So I would recommend the trackable signed for letter unless signing letters is inconvenience to you :)

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

wangerman: Itīs heavier letter than I thought it would become so itīs 18eur50 cents for trackable signed for letter. Good news is the price is same for 500 grams to 1 kilogram and I can add a bit more width and packaging material to the packaging too without the price going higher.

I could send it as a package but it would be a little bit more expensive at 22eur50cents and slower delivery.

Letter goes in 3 to 4 days, package in 7 days.

luy32
9th July 2012, 12:48
[QUOTE=Mendel;334129]Basically 1-5 is lots of the stuff from this thread: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=30698

Lot3: Kipper2k external ide cf adapter and 4gb cf card - 19 eur (requires case modification, study carefully what this means to your case)

Item 4:
A604 chip mem expansion - 38 eur.

declaring interest on this 2, pending shipping cost

tokyoracer
9th July 2012, 13:31
PM replied, hopefully a deal is done. :)

Rakeim132
9th July 2012, 14:13
Payment sent for memory card A604...
Deal closed with a very funny promise. :lol:

Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Mendel
9th July 2012, 15:01
Payment received for A604 and item sent. Thanks!

wangerman69
9th July 2012, 17:25
Payment sent for Lot 1 and 3 :thumbsup:

Mendel
9th July 2012, 17:48
Received payment from above. Will send tomorrow.

Lot2 ready for shipping pending payment.

tokyoracer
9th July 2012, 18:03
Received payment from above. Will send tomorrow.

Lot2 ready for shipping pending payment.
Could you reply to my PM so I know you are ok with what I suggested? That way I know what to play.

Thanks.

Mendel
9th July 2012, 19:44
Oh, Im sorry. I probably had a problem sending pm from my phone. I thought I answered. Sorry again!

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Now splitting lot 5 and 6. Keyboard with blue membrane is probably the last very desirable item. Very sensible offers for many of the items in lots 5 and 6 are also welcome.

rkauer
10th July 2012, 07:45
Definitely interested in the A600 mobo.

The bottom part of the case is missing all the clipping hinges (pictures, please)? If not, interested in this one, too.

You can even keep the mobo inside the case to save on postage.

Traced postage is preferred, if the price is not abusive.

ndial
10th July 2012, 09:09
Hi there!
Declaring interest for the rom chip and motherboard together then its 20 eur + shipping.
:D
pm on the way!

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Just a quote on my current interest :)

"second in line" if rkauer not interested to mobo+rom pack. :thumbsup:

Mendel
10th July 2012, 09:17
Definitely interested in the A600 mobo.

The bottom part of the case is missing all the clipping hinges (pictures, please)? If not, interested in this one, too.

You can even keep the mobo inside the case to save on postage.

Traced postage is preferred, if the price is not abusive.

Only the upper middle clips are intact.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7084/mobop.jpg

Mendel
10th July 2012, 12:59
mobo+rom chip postage quotes:

non trackable class 1 letter to Brazil: 9eur60cents
non trackable class 1 letter to Greece: 4 eur

trackable, signed letter to Brazil: 22eur 50 cents
trackable, signed letter to Greece: 13eur 15 cents

edit: the rom chip barely weighs anything so the shipping without it would be the same

This is without the bottom case. With the case bottom the postage would be excessive because the package size would grow.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

lot1+3 signed trackable letter sent!

lot2 signed trackable letter sent!

alenppc
10th July 2012, 13:40
Declaring interest in the 600 keyboard with blue membrane pending shipping to Canada. PM on the way.

Mendel
10th July 2012, 16:03
AlenPPC:
Untracked letter first class is 17eur 50 cents.

Tracked signed for letter is 32eur 50 cents which is clearly excessive if you ask me.

I am offering to you a deal about this keyboard where I send first and get payment when you receive the item, making untracked delivery more desirable :shhh: :thumbsup:

In case the keyboard should arrive but with a defect that makes you unhappy about it, then you pay only half the postage and nothing for the item.

Shipping estimate (for this item, the previous mobo+rom discussed in previous posts and potential offers for remaining items) is friday... maybe earlier but certainly by friday at the latest. I am making my wife mad by driving to post office and back all the time so I may need to spend some time with them instead of making it to the post office once again tomorrow :) :roll: :coffee: No offense to any of you, itīs been a pleasure doing business with you all and Iīm pleasantly surprised how fast much of the items have sold out! :cool: This will really help me pay Stachu later this month for some serious turbo card upgrades :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

But the keyboard is now sent as I took a bike trip to post office with kids :D :cool:

also to all buyers. In case there is any problem with customs, please contact me by pm asap.

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

rkauer:

So... just the motherboard, no case, no rom chip, total price for motherboard in class 1 letter, non trackable, to Brazil is 24eur 60 cents. Or add 5 eur more to get the rom chip too.

Or

Just the motherboard, no case, no rom chip, total price for motherboard in tracked and signed for letter to Brazil is 37 eur 50 cents. Or add 5 eur to get the rom chip too.

For this item too I am offering a deal where you only pay the postage if the item should arrive in unsatisfactory condition. Heavier padding and protecting doesnīt make sense because postage costs would grow fast and while a bubble wrap letter is reasonably sure to keep things safe, it is still not 100% certain.

So please reply if you want this (just the mobo). If you were really looking to get the bottom case too, Iīm afraid it wouldnīt make sense because postage cost would get too high, I could not fit the bottom case in the bubble wrap letter so it would cost 44 eur for just the shipping in a bigger package. And the condition of the bottom case isnt satisfactory anyways after I broke it :(

wilko777
10th July 2012, 17:13
Interested in Green membrane keyboard depending on postage costs to UK. pm sent

Mendel
10th July 2012, 17:42
Interest noted. Will check postage cost for this as soon as I can.

rkauer
10th July 2012, 19:02
Partial payment sent for the motherboard only. :)

Let me know about in PM.

Mendel
11th July 2012, 09:54
wilko: sending PM.

rkauer: Motherboard will leave today. More later.

Mendel
11th July 2012, 15:10
Payment received for keyboard with green membrane. Will dispatch tomorrow.

Mendel
11th July 2012, 18:53
I think I am having problems with PM system. I dont usually get payments before getting PM about it :D

wilco777 can you please tell me how many PM messages have you sent or tried to sent me? I have received only one. Same for you, rkauer.

Regardless, for both of you I have left the stuff at post office. Please allow a week or two for delivery.

wangerman69
12th July 2012, 19:19
Just wanted to say all arrived safe and sound, have not tested yet but I have no reason to doubt Mendel he has been a star so far:thumbsup:

Mendel
12th July 2012, 19:22
Good to hear it arrived safe and sound.

Be sure to download and transfer this to your hard drive once you have everything set up and running: http://ada.untergrund.net/?p=demo&i=724

It *really* shows what the ACA630 is capable of. :thumbsup:

spoiler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu5wQxgPZEg

Also be sure to leave feedback once you have it running. ;) Iīll leave feedback for you right away.

wangerman69
12th July 2012, 19:24
:D
Be sure to download and transfer this to your hard drive once you have everything set up and running: http://ada.untergrund.net/?p=demo&i=724

It *really* shows what the ACA630 is capable of. :thumbsup: ;)

spoiler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu5wQxgPZEg

Cheers will defo download that and give it a whirl

Will probably put the board in over the weekend

Can I leave feedback now?:D

Love the video link

Mendel
12th July 2012, 19:30
If it looks like as though it should still work then by all means. Theoretically, If it later turns out that the motherboard and accelerator has spontaneously self combusted during shipping after all, you can always delete feedback you left after the fact. :D

wangerman69
12th July 2012, 19:35
If it looks like as though it should still work then by all means. Theoretically, If it later turns out that the motherboard and accelerator has spontaneously self combusted during shipping after all, you can always delete feedback you left after the fact. :D

Would like to leave it now and I have no reason not to trust you everything looks good no damage and you have been brilliant

It's not your fault if I want to leave the install until the weekend.

Going out tomorrow night and don't want to rush it tonight

Mendel
12th July 2012, 19:39
I see. Have fun! Feedback also received. Enjoy the ACA630, they probably wonīt be available all that often. And be sure not to make my mistake. Donīt break your A600 case :D Open carefully :thumbsup:

wangerman69
12th July 2012, 19:43
Mine has been opened once to fit my cf card so hopefully shouldn't be too stressful the second time

Thanks again you have been legendary

Also thanks for ok-ing my friend request :)

wangerman69
15th July 2012, 08:24
Accelerator all good working a dream with whdload thanks Mendel

Top man

Mendel
15th July 2012, 13:26
:thumbsup: :cool:

tokyoracer
16th July 2012, 23:24
Got my Indi a few days back. FB left thanks!

Rakeim132
19th July 2012, 14:49
A604 card arrived in Australia.
Great ! Thanks ! :thumbsup:

Positive feedback left. Cheers mate.

Mendel
19th July 2012, 15:14
Glad to hear it arrived safely! Feedback left.

This is to all the buyers who I sent stuff in a non trackable letter: Please tell me when your stuff arrives. :thumbsup:

Tell it to me in this thread because Iīm not sure I receive all the pm messages :unsure:

rkauer
20th July 2012, 19:59
Motherboard came today, a bit molested by Brazilian customs.

But they sealed the package again and that's it.

Feedback in route.

Mendel
21st July 2012, 15:04
:o I hope they just molested the packaging :)

alenppc
27th July 2012, 02:42
Keyboard received in perfect condition. Thanks a lot, leaving feedback.

maw2k
27th July 2012, 02:49
Floppy drive for A600 5 eur +shipping.

interested. how much would be the shipping to germany?

Mendel
27th July 2012, 11:14
Interest noted. I can check shipping cost sometime early next week.

Mendel
30th July 2012, 11:40
Shipping to Germany is 4 euros. Untracked but it should be fast.

maw2k
31st July 2012, 02:56
payment sent for the Floppy drive for A600.

thx

Mendel
31st July 2012, 09:57
Payment received and letter sent. You should have it late this week. :cool:

maw2k
5th August 2012, 00:06
drive arrived well. Thx. Will give feedback now.

Mendel
5th August 2012, 00:13
Nice. Leaving feedback as well!

Mods can mark thread as sold. I can use the other floppy drive as it works with A1200 and the rest of the stuff are either sold or going to get scrapped/stored.