PDA

View Full Version : Closed Commodore 1084S Monitor

Miru
11th July 2012, 05:35
I need more space and therefore sell 1084S-D1 Monitor (Stereo, NTSC version, including powercable) CVBS/L, RGB, Chroma plus two Audio inputs. Pictures are below. The power button does not always stay on when pressed, I used a paperclip or toothpick when it did that. With this it worked fine and had a decent picture quality. The front cover is not fully functional but stays closed once locked.

Asking price 50 USD (each Monitor separate) + shipping (pick up preferred), ebay fees.

Shipping to Continental USA only.

Both monitors are available until end of this month, then I will put them in storage. If anyone is interested in both, pickup would be recommended. Shipping is between 30-50 depending on where in the US you are.

petercli
14th July 2012, 16:02
Is your monitor still for sale ?
I am interesed.
I'd like to see pictures.
I live in Redmond,WA.
Thanks,Peter

Miru
15th July 2012, 03:52
Yes. Ill post some soon! Working on my a2500, bad battery leak...:o

petercli
15th July 2012, 16:27
Thanks for the pictures.

are you open to shiping to Redmond,wa , or do you really want me to pick it up? What part of oregon do you live in ?

Thanks, Peter

Miru
16th July 2012, 09:37
I am in portland, but that seems to be about 3 h south from you. If you want i can ship it, gotta check with what carrier it is best done, unless you have a preference or happen to be in portland :D

petercli
17th July 2012, 16:27
I could do a road trip to Portland ... we visit Powel's every once in a while...

let me talk to the family and then get back to you with a plan.

Thanks,Peter

Miru
17th July 2012, 19:07
Both monitors are still available. Peter found one locally.

Miru
4th August 2012, 01:11
Bump

Miru
13th August 2012, 06:55
Please close thread. Sold outside amibay.