PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga 2000 bare bones - with new CPU/Agnus sockets, nice condition

Paul_s
11th July 2012, 10:19
For pictures please see this thread: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=25862

This is for the 2000 ONLY, no zorro/cpu/video cards are included.

It will come with the case, motherboard, PSU & sled with 2 x Floppy drives. No power cable or keyboard/mouse are included.

This has had a lot of TLC poured over it in the past few months and I'll be sad to see it go.

Motherboard revision - 6.2
Kickstart - 2.04 V37.175
Agnus - 8372A

Work done on motherboard by d0pefish - New Agnus and CPU sockets.

There is no battery leakage on the motherboard whatsoever, very very clean and works/boots first time. The only ports I've never tested are the serial/parallel ports but I have no reason to believe they won't work.
No battery is installed but d0pefish sucked out excess solder to accomodate one if you wanted to fit another.

PSU (240v) has been cleaned inside, no cap leakage.

Both floppy drives have been stripped down and cleaned with head cleaner - they read/write to anything you throw at them.

The outer case has the odd scratch here and there, a respray would return her to former glory, no dents or anything nasty. All screws present.
Zorro card slot at the rear - missing a blanking plate but that's all.

I'll be sad to see her go but I don't really use this that much and I have my 500 to keep me company for now!

Asking 60ovno (was 95, 75 now 60). Postage to a UK address with full tracking/insurance will be 17.83p OR You can pickup/arrange own parcel company. Whatever floats your boat

Overseas postage is OK, but beware that it'll be expensive with the weight.

Paul_s
12th July 2012, 15:10
Slight price adjustment to 85 + postage (was 95 + postage)

I will accept reasonable offers on this btw, don't be shy :D I need the space!

Paul_s
14th July 2012, 20:40
Further price drop to 75 + postage. :)

Paul_s
17th July 2012, 17:07
final price drop to 60 + postage. Remember PM me an offer and maybe I'll accept :)

TjLaZer
17th July 2012, 18:30
I guess the Mrs won this one huh? "Bloody Amigas! Either they go or I go!!!" LOL :cool: :thumbsdown: :Doh:

Paul_s
17th July 2012, 22:11
I guess the Mrs won this one huh? "Bloody Amigas! Either they go or I go!!!" LOL :cool: :thumbsdown: :Doh:

Nope! I'm single :D tbh I just don't use it and could do with the funds/space for my ever increasing hobby at the gym! :D

Methanoid
17th July 2012, 22:23
God I am tempted... No need for it but tempted. I used to run my BBS on a 2000, with cards of course... Those pics had me swooning. I am gobsmacked nobody has jumped on this baby already!?! :huh:

Sardine
17th July 2012, 23:04
I was looking also,, and i could pick it up from where i live... no cash broken PC VGA and MRS breathing down my neck :(

you dont want a dragon 32 do you :) i have 2 boxed you see :)

lol.

Paul_s
18th July 2012, 21:47
I was looking also,, and i could pick it up from where i live... no cash broken PC VGA and MRS breathing down my neck :(

you dont want a dragon 32 do you :) i have 2 boxed you see :)

lol.

no ta :D They'd probably end up not being used! :(

If anyone wants newer pics let me know and I'll make it so! FYI, the repairs cost half of the asking price!!

Paul_s
21st July 2012, 16:58
Pictures from today to show condition of machine...

Postage to a UK address with full tracking/insurance will be 17.83p OR You can pickup/arrange own parcel company. Whatever floats your boat :)

Paul_s
31st July 2012, 21:34
Thread can be closed and marked as sold (sold elsewhere).