PDA

View Full Version : Sold Zorro cards: Fastlane, A2065, Retina Z3 and Retina Z2

AndyLandy
11th July 2012, 22:31
So, I have a few Zorro cards that are gathering dust that I'd like to offer back to the community.

Z3 Fastlane. Zorro III card with a Fast SCSI II controller and 64MB of FastRAM (fully populated with SIMMs). This is an early version of the card so doesn't have support for 16MB SIMMs. Apparently it might also need a firmware update to work with an '060 Amiga. I've not tried it on one though, only using it with '030 or '040s. Asking price 90. SOLD to bert64.
Retina BLT Z3. FAULTY. Doesn't appear in the autoconfig cards list on my A3000. Never had any chance to get any further with it. No obvious signs of damage on the board. Make sure you know what you're doing if you want this. Asking price 30.
Commodore A2065 Ethernet board. I've only tested this as far as seeing it show up on the autoconfig boards list, but it should work. I'll chuck in a 10baseT transceiver so that you can use it with a twisted pair network. Asking price 50. SOLD to bert64.
Retina Z2. World's cheapest RTG card. Barely even RTG, but it works. Read up on it before you buy, a nice card if you know what to do with it. Asking price 30. SOLD to fitzsteve.

I accept payment by Paypal Gift or direct bank transfer. Insured shipping in the UK should come in under 10. I'll refund any difference in postage once the item is on its way to you.

UK buyers preferred, but I'm willing to ship worldwide if you're prepared to pay for international shipping.

I'm open to near offers, particularly if you're interested in multiple items.

Photos are possible if you really need some, but the cards look just the same as the ones on amiga.resource and BBOAH.

fitzsteve
11th July 2012, 22:46
Interested in the retinaz2

Payment sent :)

bert64
12th July 2012, 00:54
Interested in the A2065...

Also might be interested in the fastlane, is the firmware chip socketted or soldered on board?

Tahoe
12th July 2012, 05:45
Second in line for the Fastlane please!

AndyLandy
12th July 2012, 08:38
Payment received from fitzsteve for the Retina Z2. I'll get that in the post tomorrow, hopefully.

Regarding the Fastlane, I'm fairly certain the ROM is soldered. I'll double-check that this evening and let you know.

:thumbsup:

jmi
12th July 2012, 08:52
Intrested about A2065 Ethernet, second in line
- J

AndyLandy
12th July 2012, 12:27
Also might be interested in the fastlane, is the firmware chip socketted or soldered on board?

I'm not actually sure which one is the ROM chip. Here's a photo of the card, so you can work out for yourself if it's what you need. :)

http://www.proggle.net/%7Eandrew/download/A4000/11-fastlane.jpg

AndyLandy
13th July 2012, 17:35
Cards for fitzsteve and bert64 in the post now.

Looks like I wrote the wrong price on the Retina Z3 too. Asking price was meant to be 30, not 40! Price reduced accordingly.

fitzsteve
16th July 2012, 19:55
Retina Z2 arrived safe, feedback en route :thumbsup:

AndyLandy
17th July 2012, 12:13
Retina Z2 arrived safe, feedback en route :thumbsup:

Feedback left for fitzsteve and bert64. Awaiting confirmation from bert that the cards have arrived safely and he's happy with them.

bert64
18th July 2012, 10:51
All good, cards received, tested and working well. Have left feedback.

AndyLandy
15th September 2012, 11:35
Feedbacks exhanged, gonna keep the faulty Retina Z3 for now, so time for thread closed.