Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
I've decided I need a lot more OutRun versions in my life, so I'd like to extend my collection a bit.

Looking for any and all versions, so check your corners ;)

Examples of some I'm looking for, but there are more out there
PS2 OutRun 2sp - Japanese release
Xbox OutRun 2
Mega Drive - OutRun
PCE - OutRun

Currently in my collection: (already haves/don't wants)
C64 OutRun
C64 Turbo outRun
Saturn OutRun
PS2 OutRun 2006 - Coast to Coast
PC OutRun 2006 - Coast to Coast
SMS OutRun
Xbox OutRun 2006 - Coast to Coast

So any other version would probably be a welcome addition.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Those are the ones ALREADY in my collection :roll:

Basically I'm looking for any OTHER version :p

I've amended the op.

do a search for outrun on ebay and a fair few come up
eg
mastersystem
megadrive

Last edited:
@johnim, the ones in the list are the ones he already owns :LOL:
I think i have a spare copy of outrun for the original xbox somewhere if you're interested.
If i can find it then its your for postage costs?

@johnim, the ones in the list are the ones he already owns :LOL:
I think i have a spare copy of outrun for the original xbox somewhere if you're interested.
If i can find it then its your for postage costs?

Pure bliss! Sending pm :thumbsup2:

Fun fact: One of the versions of Outrun for Xbox cannot be completed if you take one of the paths. I think it's outrun 2.

Fun fact: One of the versions of Outrun for Xbox cannot be completed if you take one of the paths. I think it's outrun 2.

Think I read something about that earlier this week. Outrun 2 is the only outrun out for xbox, but which path... There are so many possibilities :)

I don´t like jewel cases, this one is cracked. I don´t like budget releases either. Jewel case is cracked. Also I think the Amiga version is worse than the c64 version. Therefore I can let this one go.

5 eur + postage.

Postage will be probably something like 2 eur.

outrun.jpg

I feel the same way about budget releases, but thanks for offering!

XBOX version isnt :p

You know, I'm not quite sure what you're saying :LOL: But if you're saying that I don't have the xbox version listed in my collection, then that is correct, and hopefully scrappy can help me with one xbox version :)

XBOX version isnt :p

You know, I'm not quite sure what you're saying :LOL: But if you're saying that I don't have the xbox version listed in my collection, then that is correct, and hopefully scrappy can help me with one xbox version :)

Ah, you replied to my comment saying you have that one when I said its cheap as chips on feebay. You said it's already in your collection... I said the XBOX version isnt :p (meaning thats also as cheap as the PS2 version on feebay ;)).

Ah, you replied to my comment saying you have that one when I said its cheap as chips on feebay. You said it's already in your collection... I said the XBOX version isnt :p (meaning thats also as cheap as the PS2 version on feebay ;)).

Ah, now I get it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Think I read something about that earlier this week. Outrun 2 is the only outrun out for xbox, but which path... There are so many possibilities :)

Surprisingly, both Outrun 2 and Outrun 2006 came out for the V1. But Outrun 2006 is extremely rare. It got the minimum production run (10,000 I think, and not all were distributed/sold.) Oddly - both are on the backward compatibility list and may be played on the 360.

There were 100 discs made for the Outrun 2 bug in case anyone without Xbox Live complained that they could not complete it. To my knowledge, nobody complained (or they could reach Live to get the update downloaded to their HDD) and all copies of the patch version were tossed out a few years back.
Except 3.

According to wikipedia, outrun 2006 is on the compayibility list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom