Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBayer's

I am on the look out for an A2620 CBM 020 upgrade card for the A2000

here is an A2620, isn't she cute!
a2620.jpg

(stock photo: thanks to amiga.resource.cx)

This is for a side project of mine and I would appreciate any thing - even an A2630 would be considered =)

Thanks for reading =)

I have one that needs work. Some traces on the edge connector are bad from a battery leak. It does not work. You can have it for free, just pay shipping.

I think I also have one too (2620).If you are interested and not in a hurry I will dig up some boxes...
You can have it for postage costs (y)

Rgds,
Amstrad

@Amstrad

I would have that too if you have one spare, just let me know, I plan to make an A500 CPU to A2000 CPU slot adapter as well as my second A2000 =)

I plan to make an A500 CPU to A2000 CPU slot adapter

That is actually quite an easy task, lol... I pieced one of those together a few years ago... I used it with a GVP 030 card... it worked ok, but I think I had some weird stability issues that I never managed to work out though (the card works fine in an A2000 and is still in use)

I vaguely remember something either being wrong with the documentation I had on the side expansion slot or the CPU expansion slot though... I remember having some wires running inside to places that they really shouldn't have needed to

I think $25 should cover it. But I'll have to box it up and take it in for a proper quote.

@TjLaZer

That seems more than fair, please let me know and I shall PayPal you some funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom