PDA

View Full Version : Closed Near Mint Super Nintendo (PAL) + Brand-New Accessories

Oge
18th July 2012, 11:27
I've decided to put for sale something which will delight hardcore SNES fans. There are enough components to build a setup which will look like you travelled back in time to 1993.

It took a lot to collect the objects listed below, so I hope that you will appreciate it. :)

Near Mint Super Nintendo (PAL)
(It is a New Old Stock SNES which looks like it was bought yesterday. A Brand-New Power Supply will be added as a Bonus/Gift)

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6959/nearmintsnes001.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/104/nearmintsnes003.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1237/nearmintsnes005.jpg

Brand-New TV SCART RGB Stereo Enhanced Cable
(LCDFIX + R/G/B Quality Fixes. Will work flawlessly with both CRT and LCD TVs. If you are experiencing excessive brightness and washed colours, this Cable will solve this annoying issue which also affects CRTs. On a side note, LCDFIX and other included ehnancements are World-Exclusive thingies)

Brand-New 9VDC@1000mA Power Supply
(A fresh Adapter is always recommended when you desire longevity from your Console... I'd recommend it)

Mint In Box Competition Pro Joypad
(It is pretty similar to the Official Amiga CD32 Joypad and it has more functions than the Official Super Nintendo Joypad. Pretty rare and, to my opinion, more comfortable than the Nintendo counterpart)

Mint In Box Super Nintendo Official Joypad
(New Old Stock Genuine Nintendo Gamepad which was found some days ago and still has its original box complete of manual)

I will post some photos as soon as I'll find the time to do it.

Cheers,
Oge

keropi
18th July 2012, 11:31
[...]

• Brand-New 9VDC@1000mA Power Supply
(A fresh Adapter is always recommended when you desire longevity from your Console)
€9,99

[...]

are you sure about this one? the original adapter is 9v AC and delivers 1300mA

Oge
18th July 2012, 12:25
[...]

• Brand-New 9VDC@1000mA Power Supply
(A fresh Adapter is always recommended when you desire longevity from your Console)
€9,99

[...]

are you sure about this one? the original adapter is 9v AC and delivers 1300mA

Sure. The SNES can be powered perfectly using 9VDC instead of 9VAC. Since 9VAC@1300mA is needed for the RF output circuitry and we are using the A/V output, 1000mA will be more than enough.

Especially considering that, back in the day, third-party Power Supplies where available on several stores and they were even less powerful (9VDC@850mA).

Furthermore, DC signal will be cleaner than the AC one and this will lead to a cooler operativity of the 7805 regulator inside of the Super Nintendo.

Using AC, the current is rectified and feeded as 14/18VDC (unregulated) to the regulator. Using DC, instead, the regulator will receive a lower current and produce less heat. Another point in terms of console longevity.

The same applies for the NES.

Cheers,
Oge

DarthyPants
18th July 2012, 12:52
Declaring interest in " Near Mint Super Nintendo (PAL)
(It is a New Old Stock SNES which looks like it was bought yesterday)
99,99" pending pictures and postage quote to ireland. Cheers!

Oge
24th July 2012, 13:29
Declaring interest in Near Mint Super Nintendo (PAL) [...] Cheers!

Still available.

Cheers,
Oge

keropi
24th July 2012, 14:35
Sorry of the OT but is that a cap in the AV port? never new they had a cap for it, mine came without one LOL

Powerpie5000
24th July 2012, 15:52
Sorry of the OT but is that a cap in the AV port? never new they had a cap for it, mine came without one LOL

I've never seen caps for the AV ports either and i've had a few Snes consoles (new & used)... I'm pretty sure you bought one from me quite a while ago (with switchless mod) :)

AmiNeo
24th July 2012, 21:26
Yup Snes indeed did come with a cap or cover for the AV.

Oge
31st July 2012, 17:13
Yes, it is a cap... That SNES was kept during the years onto a toy shop and the dude sold, during the years, Joypads and Power Supply to customers when they came to the shop asking for replacements.

The cap was here when I found it, so I left it. Too bad that the box was trashed away in order to make space.

Cheers,
Oge

Oge
24th August 2012, 12:01
Up :)

Cheers,
Oge

Oge
3rd October 2012, 13:54
Up. Price of the Near Mint (PAL) Super Nintendo reduced from 99,00 to 89,00. :)

Cheers,
Oge

Oge
31st October 2012, 18:44
Up.

Cheers,
Oge

Oge
19th February 2013, 12:01
Up. :)

Cheers,
Oge

edd_jedi
19th February 2013, 14:26
I've been trying to get a photo of one of the items for sale in this thread (the Nintendo controller) from you for about six months. Could you possibly do that before bumping the thread again please?

Mods, sorry but this guy is a complete time waster from my experience, I must have sent him 10 PMs about it last year!

Oge
4th March 2013, 13:44
Sorry my friend, but I've been (and I am) busy as hell. I will shoot a good quality photo of the controller requested by you, posting it here and sending a Hi-Res version through PM. Alright? ;_)

Cheers,
Oge