ncafferkey

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Munster
ZX Interface 1 for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. The cable for attaching a microdrive is included. 25 EUR + P&P.[attachment=0:32qde8oh]IMG_0841b.jpg[/attachment:32qde8oh]

Attachments

• IMG_0841b.jpg
    IMG_0841b.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
@z3spacial

While I appreciate that Jan hasn't directly declared interest, it would only be friendly to give them the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

@jan60

Can you confirm that you are interested in this item?

It would help in the future to state that you are interested to clear up an ambiguity.

Thanks =)

Just let me know via PM if / when we should proceed - Mods how long should we give before we should move this on ?

@z3spacial

We expect a seller to give atleast 24 hours between PM's, from interested parties. AmiBay has adopted a 72 hour process from those that have expressed an interest and have messaged the seller to exchanging payment and postage information.

I would ask that Jan601 assert their interest properly, and that ncafferkey respond to the request to postage costs to the netherlands

If Jan601 hasn't sent ncafferkey any messages or still has not asserted his declaration properly by 11:15 am today then I would consider you next in line for the item on offer.

I need to weigh the item again, hopefully tonight. I thought I had the details somewhere from when I originally posted it for sale, but I can't find them now.

Hi,

I'm apparently now 1st in line. Can you confirm shipping price to UK and PM me your payment details.

Thanks

if 1

if 1

@z3spacial

While I appreciate that Jan hasn't directly declared interest, it would only be friendly to give them the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

@jan60

Can you confirm that you are interested in this item?

It would help in the future to state that you are interested to clear up an ambiguity.

Thanks =)

I did not hear from seller; interest withdra:)wn
Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom