Muzer

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
I didn't put this in the Amiga section since it's not for an Amiga, but for a floppy drive (I know, a whole PSU for a floppy drive seems like overkill, but I can't see any better ideas other than trying to mod the Beeb, and to do that I'll need a spare PSU to grab the connector off, which I obviously don't have :p)

Re: AT or ATX PSU

You found one or you still need one! - How many Watts??

Kin

Oh, I still need one! The second post was just me being stupid so I removed its contents so as not to confuse anyone ;)

I don't care what the wattage is, it just needs to be enough to power 2 floppy drives, nothing else (and I'm sure virtually every PSU in the world has enough wattage for that...)

I can send you a naff 350W affair for the cost of postage?

Kin

After checking, alas no. :| Only one Floppy plug, but you can buy converters from Molex to floppy.

Perhaps you would be better off taking AndyC's PSU instead. :wink:

Kin

In that case I think I'll leave it for a few days so I can see if any other deals come up... if not I'll take yours. I just think £20 (even including shipping) is quite a bit for me to spend just to power a floppy drive (but then again, turning on a computer to power the floppy is very uneconomical and extremely tedious, especailly since to get it open you also have to take the power button off so I have to reach in there with a screwdriver to even turn it on)

No probs...

In fairness, £20 for this is a bargain, given that it was about £40 when new, and it's never been used...

Let me know if you want to proceed...

AndyC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom