Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi all - not sure I'm even allowed to post this for sale as it's neither hardware or software but I guess it's close to software as there are cover disks :D

Basically I have every retro gamer magazine ever published minus the first three. They are in "read once" condition and I have all the cover disks etc too (again minus the first three). I was hoping to sell this as a single lot and was going to be reasonable about price too. There are approximately 65 issues and as mentioned in great condition. Folk selling these on eBay seem to make strange amounts of cash (for instance I've seen issue four sell from anything from 99p to 8.99 and more! and others have done even better than that for even more random and more recent issues). I'm sure if you are a follower of Retro Gamer - you will have seen this. You wil also be aware that these are apart from the newer ones - completely out of print.

Anyway - rather than sell them individually on eBay (and all the grief that goes along with that) I thought I would offer them here first. I'm basically looking for £150 + £20 postage (very heavy) for the lot if anyone is interested. I'm no going to photograph them all as I would loose the will to live but could pile them all up and take a few photos so you can see that I really do have them lol

<snipetty>....
Sorry Jonn, but stating a price for an item or items in relation to another site is price driving and agaisnt site rules.
I know you mean well, and are only trying to reason your price, buy you dont need to do that here. You state your price, should that your item(s) sell, well that just great, however if not then you can always revise you price.

I would suggest with this particular sale, to also draw attention to it at Retro-Gamer Forums to maximize your sale potential.

best of luck with your sale, it most certainly has my envy =D

Zetr0
...<snip>

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Cheers

John

Re: FS:- Retro Gamer Mags issues 4 through to this month's

Apologies all :oops: - I wasn't price driving and I forgot that it could be perceived that way. Thanks Zetro for the heads up on the Forum for Retro Gamer - didn't even think to alert folk to it there lol

Cheers

John

Re: FS:- Retro Gamer Mags issues 3 through to this month's

Just found issue three sitting on top of them all - so only missing issue 1 & 2

Skilgannon said:
Apologies all :oops: - I wasn't price driving and I forgot that it could be perceived that way. Thanks Zetro for the heads up on the Forum for Retro Gamer - didn't even think to alert folk to it there lol

Cheers

John

no fuss or worry m8, Anything for a fellow retro-gamer =D

Adding Photo (y)

Attachments

• DSC02485.JPG
    DSC02485.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 0

Now also including October's issue :)

Hi all - I've now stuck this on eBay so I think I need to close the listing here.

Moderators - Please close thread when you get a chance

Ta

John

Just sold it on eBay there - 17 minutes the BIN losting was up for!!

Closed as requested.

Take care,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom