Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly_K

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Hertfordshire
Hi there, first post, great site !

I did read the rules and it stated that web email addresses aren't allowed and I registered with my gmail one. :( Hopefully an admin can change that for me !

my ISP based email address is <snip> (although I've changed ISPs lots of times since !)

My ebay profile can be found here :

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/olly_k/

I have been into PC's from my trusty 286 12Mhz all the way up to my i7 920 with 8 cores !

Funny, that the old PC hardware seems to get my interest even now.

I'm looking for, a 486 motherboard, preferably with VLB and PCI slots, a 486 DX2 66 or DX4 100 CPU with a VLB/PCI graphics card and I/O controller. Also about 16mb ram or more.

Can pay via paypal or bank transfer, obviously up front.

Many Thanks
Olly

Edited by Merlin:

Best not post your e-mither address here, unless you like lots and lots of :spam: :spam: :spam: and :spam: ........

Re: WTB - Old AT PC Parts

Hi Olly_K,

S'OK, webmail is allowed now, so no worries. Welcome to the rose-tinted retroness of AmiBay!!

(y)

Hey there, I don't have a 486, but I do have some old PCI video cards FS on ebay. I'll let you buy one 4 a discount. my ebay is dreamcast270mhx. I also have some other ISA cards....

Olly_K said:
... or DX4 100 CPU ...
I can do you an AMD if you're ok with getting parts separately... (can post pics later).

Ed: welcome to Amibay. :)

Dont know if it's of use but I have an Adaptec 2940 (need to double check the model number but I think it is a 2940) ISA SCSI card??

thanks for the reply chaps.

I think I've got it all sorted now.

I have a DX4 100 coming with voltage reg to work in any 5v motherboard. A VL Bus I/O controller and cirrus logic graphics card.

Also a 486 motherboard.

On behalf of rkauer (I know his manner fairly well)

He meant the latter. :wink:

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom