PDA

View Full Version : Closed Spider USB for mediator

CrashMidnick
27th July 2012, 13:19
Hi all,

I am looking for a Spider USB known as working in A1200 Mediator TX.

Please, make me an offer if you have one :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Marmes
27th July 2012, 13:21
I think Fitzsteve wants someone to make him an offer for the one he has :D

fitzsteve
27th July 2012, 13:26
I think Fitzsteve wants someone to make him an offer for the one he has :D

Nope I sold my Genuine Spider a while back :whistle:

(I still have one that was made me from an NEC USB card but that's not for sale)

CrashMidnick
27th July 2012, 13:27
Thanks for the info, I will ask him.

EDIT too late. Thanks to clarify Steve.

fitzsteve
27th July 2012, 13:28
Thanks for the info, I will ask him.

EDIT too late. Thanks to clarify Steve.

No probs, good luck with your search :)

CrashMidnick
27th July 2012, 13:41
(I still have one that was made me from an NEC USB card but that's not for sale)

You're lucky, I made one too but my system is crashing just before entering the WB. I do not know why, tried different PCI.library but no way, every time it is connected, the system begins to boot and then stops...

Same thing on a Friend's A1200.

johnim
27th July 2012, 20:15
hi what usb driver have you tried and you are using posiden 4.4

CrashMidnick
28th July 2012, 02:29
Hi johnim, latest spider.device and latest poseidon.

However, even if I just plug the card (without installing anything), the system crash at boot just before entering the WB. I have tested the card in my PC, working well... I did the hack twice on the flashrom.

Rotzloeffel
2nd August 2012, 09:26
Hi johnim, latest spider.device and latest poseidon.

However, even if I just plug the card (without installing anything), the system crash at boot just before entering the WB. I have tested the card in my PC, working well... I did the hack twice on the flashrom.

:-) You donīt need a spider card! The only difference to a 7 Euro usb-Card is some smal code in the Bios of the card whicht tells the Mediator "Hello I am a spider" If you know someone who can do this little hack for you, you can use a normal noname USB card...... :roll: Nothing else is the spider!

Bamiga2002
2nd August 2012, 12:50
I think you're referring to this (http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59726) ...

Rotzloeffel
2nd August 2012, 13:47
I think you're referring to this (http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59726) ...

:D Jepp

EDIT: and 25 USD including shipping is a "NICE PRICE"

CrashMidnick
12th September 2012, 13:57
This is what I have done mates, does not work for me !! Maybe some revision boards are not working... Did the hack again and again, no luck.

And hummm... Bump !!