Kwaz

Rating - 99.2%
125   1   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Lancashire
Hi,

I have a number of Atari ST games for sale. All are boxed and most of them in great condition! All untested as my Atari ST no longer works :picard. If there is any interest in any of these I will post photos as they are requested.

Prices do not include postage, and I will post anywhere in the world :roll:

For sale as follows and all complete unless specified:

All £1.50 each:

Ruff and Ready in the Space Adventure - No instructions
Operation Neptune
Turbo Cup Challenge
California Games - Kixx Edition
On Safari

All £2 Each:

The Games Summer Edition
Chuck Yeager's Advanced FLight Trainer 2.0
Paris Dakar 90
Ferrari Formula One Grand Prix Racing Simulation
Lombard RAC Rally

All £3 Each:

Defender of the Crown - SOLD to Zzapmort
Chase HQ
Chase HQ 2
Power Drift
F29 Retaliator
Turbo Outrun

All £4 Each:

Hard Drivin
Turbo Challenge
Operation Thunderbolt
Operation Wolf
Crazy Cars 2

All £5 Each:

State of the Art 5 Star -
Games Compilation includes: Barbarian, Crazy Cars, Enduro Racer, Wizball & Rampage

Thrill Time Platinum 2 -
Games compilation includes: Buggy Boy, Space Harrier, Bombjack, Live & Let Die, Thundercats, Beyond the Ice Palace, Battleships & Ikari Warriors

And the rest:

Atari Power Pack - Includes 20 games on 12 disks - £7 - SOLD to Zzapmort
Elite - £6
U.N Squadron - £8 - SOLD to TheNameOfTheGame
Nightbreed - £8

Also there is an Atari ST Computer Owners Manual
Personal software includes Music Maker, First Basic, Organiser
All £4 the lot

Please PM me if interested in any (y)

Last edited:
pm sent for un squadron

Pic of U.N Squadron in case you want to see it. Looks to be in very good condition.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

pm sent for defender of the crown :)

PM replied, here are pics of Defender of the Crown & The Power Pack Games Compilation

Ah thanks mate, glad it got to you safely (y) I wanted to make sure it was packed well for the journey :). You were right about it probably coming this week :D

Just out of curiosity, how is the ST version of U.N. Squadron compared to the Amiga version? Pretty much the same? I think the SNES version of this game is very, very good. Probably my favourite shmup of all time. Even the arcade version isn´t quite as good in my opinion. But the Amiga version I found a bit lacking, not a very good port.

Just asking as I´ve been hovering around this thread but was late for both the u.n. squadron and the defender of the crown.

Just out of curiosity, how is the ST version of U.N. Squadron compared to the Amiga version? Pretty much the same? I think the SNES version of this game is very, very good. Probably my favourite shmup of all time. Even the arcade version isn´t quite as good in my opinion. But the Amiga version I found a bit lacking, not a very good port.

Just asking as I´ve been hovering around this thread but was late for both the u.n. squadron and the defender of the crown.

Not sure about the amiga version as I never played it. All the us gold capcom conversions for atari had a good feel to me though.

Last edited:
declaring interest in :
Operation Neptune
Turbo Cup Challenge
California Games - Kixx Edition
On Safari
Atari ST Computer Owners Manual
Personal software includes Music Maker, First Basic, Organiser

pending shipping costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back