PDA

View Full Version : Found Kipper2k indivision ecs vga adapter

Mendel
2nd August 2012, 12:01
If anyone has these available, IŽm looking for one to put together another A600. If someone in europe has one, it would be great to save with shipping. If not... (if you have these available, kipper2k, then I can buy from you too of course.)

I sold one just a while ago :picard but then a project emerged that I just have to finish :roll:

nikos.rizos
2nd August 2012, 12:21
Kipper2K has still these available for sale. Try to PM him... :)

Mendel
2nd August 2012, 12:46
I sent him pm on tuesday. DidnŽt get a reply yet. Maybe he is busy. Hence the thread.

Mendel
13th August 2012, 12:51
I am sorry for bumping in less than three weeks. But when I receive the screws to attach aca630 and get it attached, I will close the A600 case and will not open it ever again because I fear I will break the plastic clips :roll:

Therefore, I would need to know if there will be a kipper2k indi ecs adapter available during the next two days or not so that I know to delay closing the case, or else I will give up about it and just try to find a way to attach the original indivision vga cable to the place where rf modulator used to be instead and then close the case and be done with this A600 project :ninja:

Oh and whatever happened to kipper2k himself?

ws1968
14th August 2012, 07:21
I've got one for you.

I'll send you an PM with details

Winston.

I am sorry for bumping in less than three weeks. But when I receive the screws to attach aca630 and get it attached, I will close the A600 case and will not open it ever again because I fear I will break the plastic clips :roll:

Therefore, I would need to know if there will be a kipper2k indi ecs adapter available during the next two days or not so that I know to delay closing the case, or else I will give up about it and just try to find a way to attach the original indivision vga cable to the place where rf modulator used to be instead and then close the case and be done with this A600 project :ninja:

Mendel
14th August 2012, 07:30
Yeah, IŽll take it.

Tajmaster
14th August 2012, 07:40

Kipper has already stated several times in his A500/600 memory board thread that he is very busy and not had chance reply to everyones PMs, please be patient :thumbsup:

Mendel
14th August 2012, 08:11
Oh, okay.

DoesnŽt matter though as now there is a seller in this thread with a very reasonable price too. :cool:

---------- Post added at 10:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

Payment sent!

ws1968
14th August 2012, 08:25
Oh, okay.

DoesnŽt matter though as now there is a seller in this thread with a very reasonable price too. :cool:

---------- Post added at 10:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

Payment sent!

PM and payment received. Item will be posted asap! :thumbsup:

ws1968
15th August 2012, 19:33
Adapter is posted today.

Winston.