Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

As above I'm looking for a lower shield for an A1200 I'm building, it must be in perfect condition without any rust. If possible it should come with the plastic sheet for insulation.

I can pay cash or trade other items.

Many thanks (y)

Steve.

I have one but the postage from Finland might not make sense. Still, I go look for it in the storage just in case.

Hi Steve, I have one you can have with plastic inlay. I'm pretty sure its not rusty, but will dig it out and check for you. Only thing is I can't post until Monday as we are out on our boat from tomorrow to Sunday.

Cheers Paul.

Good. I was unable to find the plastic sheet anyways and postage within uk is sure to be more reasonable (y)

Hi Steve, I have one you can have with plastic inlay. I'm pretty sure its not rusty, but will dig it out and check for you. Only thing is I can't post until Monday as we are out on our boat from tomorrow to Sunday.

Cheers Paul.

Hi Mate,

No rush, let me know once you've found it :)

Good. I was unable to find the plastic sheet anyways and postage within uk is sure to be more reasonable (y)

Thanks anyway (y)

Hi Steve, I managed to find it in the dark this evening, I must get some lighting in the shed LOL. It still has a motherboard in it, so I am assuming the plastic inlay is still there under the board.
When I get back on Monday I will check it over and get back to you with condition.

Cheers Paul.

Hi Steve, I managed to find it in the dark this evening, I must get some lighting in the shed LOL. It still has a motherboard in it, so I am assuming the plastic inlay is still there under the board.
When I get back on Monday I will check it over and get back to you with condition.

Cheers Paul.

Thanks, really appreciate the help :)

Hi Steve,
Sorry for the late reply. I have had a good look at the backplate and it is pretty decent condition. There is a few scratches on the rear, and a minor black spot (possible) rust about 1mm circular also on the rear. Other then that, it is pretty good and the plastic inlay is also there in good condition.

Hi Steve,
Sorry for the late reply. I have had a good look at the backplate and it is pretty decent condition. There is a few scratches on the rear, and a minor black spot (possible) rust about 1mm circular also on the rear. Other then that, it is pretty good and the plastic inlay is also there in good condition.

Hi!

Sounds great, I'll take it :)

Let me know total inc 2nd class post in UK (y)

Cheers!

Steve.

Hi Steve,

I will get a cost on postage, not sure if it can go as a large letter due to the length, but I will measure it tomorrow.
I don't want anything for it, happy to help out a fellow Amiga enthusiast.

Cheers Paul.

Hi Steve,

I will get a cost on postage, not sure if it can go as a large letter due to the length, but I will measure it tomorrow.
I don't want anything for it, happy to help out a fellow Amiga enthusiast.

Cheers Paul.

Thank Paul, you're a gent - if there's anything you need in return like small Amiga items, let me know (y)

Hi Steve,
I never got chance to check measurements today, but if you PM me your address I will drop it in the post as soon as I am next at post office. Work has picked up a bit so I'm nipping all over at the moment. Can't complain though, its been quiet for a while :)

Arrived safe today, many thanks ShadieB (y)(y)(y)(y)

Feedback en-route :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom