PDA

View Full Version : Sold 100+ Commodore 64 / 128 Games All Boxed

Brataccas
5th August 2012, 15:00
As per title i have around 100 original commodore 64 / 128 games for sale. They are all boxed and in great condition, have not got a full list but you can make most of them out in the pics, some ultimate games in there aswell :)

Pics en route, asking 25 excluding postage, postage is 15 via parcels2go courier. No overseas postage please this is a UK only listing.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/AnotherMarineGuy/Amibay%20Commodore/IMG_6518.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/AnotherMarineGuy/Amibay%20Commodore/IMG_6520.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/AnotherMarineGuy/Amibay%20Commodore/IMG_6521.jpg

Cheers,

Exilent
5th August 2012, 15:01
interested!

Ill pay the extra postage, no problem!

Kwaz
5th August 2012, 15:02
Interetsed pending more details, sending PM now :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

Sorry second in line as posted just after :picard

Brataccas
5th August 2012, 15:13
interested!

Hi sorry mate, as per details i will not ship overseas, i had lots of issues that resulted in me getting a negative rating because the courier lost the parcel. Not prepared to take that risk again mate sorry.

Cheers,

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Ok mate, do you want to combine postage on these and the speccy tapes? I i will get a quote but probably around 20 for all of it in one box (i'll confirm though).

Cheers,

Kwaz
5th August 2012, 15:18
interested!

Hi sorry mate, as per details i will not ship overseas, i had lots of issues that resulted in me getting a negative rating because the courier lost the parcel. Not prepared to take that risk again mate sorry.

Cheers,

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Ok mate, do you want to combine postage on these and the speccy tapes? I i will get a quote but probably around 20 for all of it in one box (i'll confirm though).

Cheers,

Yes please mate, I'll wait till you get a quote and should be quite reasonable on Parcel2go :thumbsup:

Brataccas
5th August 2012, 21:16
Sold, pending payment...

Cheers,

Kwaz
5th August 2012, 22:16
Payment sent thanks :thumbsup:

Brataccas
5th August 2012, 22:18
Yep all in, let me book this courier tomorrow, going to dig the 1541 out of the loft tonight and get a bigger box tomorrow :)

Will confirm shipping tracking details etc once on.

Cheers,

Kwaz
12th September 2012, 17:48
Sorry for the delay in leaving feedback! Good feedback left now mate :thumbsup: Thanks again for a nice deal :D