Not open for further replies.

Galahad

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Bath, UK
I've got an ST, but its just terminally died :(

As i'm now getting into cracking stuff on ST, would be good to actually be able to have a real machine to test the games on.

So I don't care if its an 520 STFM or a 520STe as I have extra memory here to turn it into a 1040, got spares to fix one up if necessary.

Needed quite swiftly please, i'm in the UK.

Re: WANTED: Atari ST/STe wanted

i have 'one' here that survived the WD1772 chip raids I was doing a few months back on the accursed machines
BUT
it does not have an internal disk drive (used in Spectrum projects :) ) and most of the case screws have gone on holiday somewhere.
if this is any good to you let me know (will prob send by DHL as I then dont have to go PO as I am a lazy so and so)

yours for the cost of DHL delivery
its either you have it or the big recycling machine gets to mash it ;)
ugly things !!!!

Rkauer is sitting near the mill machine and put another chair for Kin Hell. :popcorn:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@ rkauer

/....Chair not required m8y. Kin is dancing a Jig. :twisted:

Kin

reanimator said:
i have 'one' here that survived the WD1772 chip raids I was doing a few months back on the accursed machines
BUT
it does not have an internal disk drive (used in Spectrum projects :) ) and most of the case screws have gone on holiday somewhere.
if this is any good to you let me know (will prob send by DHL as I then dont have to go PO as I am a lazy so and so)

yours for the cost of DHL delivery
its either you have it or the big recycling machine gets to mash it ;)
ugly things !!!!

That sounds just the job.

What is it? STFM or STE?

Find out how much postage and packing is, and I can paypal you the dosh or however way you want to do it.

Cheers

rkauer said:
Rkauer is sitting near the mill machine and put another chair for Kin Hell. :popcorn:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I don't get it? :shrug:

Forum joke, mate.

I'm a known {this other line of digital thing so-called "computer"} detractor. I think Kin Hell have his own motivation but surely he is not an admirer of the line... :wink:

@ rkauer

Correct-a-mundo. Just a load of TOSs really. :twisted:

Just to add, The Falcon was released with DSP sound & @ this time, rumours were the AGA Amiga's would have it too. But as usual, C= went cheapskate & dicked out, the fuX0rz. :pissed:

None the less, my first sentence still stands. :nod:

Kin

Thanks for the offer buddy, but I no longer need it.

I've just been given a pair of 520 STe's this evening, and they meet the criteria just fine.

this thread can be locked now, all sorted. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom