£53 inc UK P&P

9tiquc.jpg

5f3v6e.jpg

35lykw0.jpg

wmk0t4.jpg

nqdco9.jpg

2vsr9g2.jpg

Last edited:
Small price drop. some good games here..

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread cleaned up.

No price discussions:
Discussion of prices on AmiBay is strictly prohibited. We realise this is quite unusual, but we've found it really works, read this section on price driving if you'd like to understand more.

Dave G :cool:

I'm interested and have a uk-based forwarding address. Just a question first; do you have boxes off the console or any of the games? I know they're bulky but i'd pay the extra to have them shipped if you've got them.

Cheers (y)

No boxes, all loose. Will be well packed for posting

Ok, you got yourself a deal! PM me your paypal address and we can get the ball rolling...

payment recieved will package this weekened and hopefully post monday.

thanks.

Address given to me does not relate to the UK, it relates to a Northern Ireland address and im unable to post with the details provided.

money refunded.

please reopen thread, thankyou.

northern ireland is part of the UK? Was the postage meant to mean only mainland uk?

northern ireland is part of the UK? Was the postage meant to mean only mainland uk?

Yes UK includes Northern Ireland and i DID try to post it, but the address given would not fit the boxes as it was to an address (thats ok) but via parcel hotel and i could not fit his parcel hotel pin etc so the parcel would get to his parcel hotel but then where ?? without the other details it would get lost.

also when i was filling in the information to post it i was asked for a contact number for him (site said because norther ireland) and he would not give me this information stating he never needed to before,

i guess its because i was using parcels2go and not royal mail ?? no idea how much a 4kg parcel would cost, im betting not the £8 parcel2go was charging.

parcelforce should do it in 48 hrs for £10.50 plus vat according to their price finder

i could not fit his parcel hotel pin etc so the parcel would get to his parcel hotel but then where ?? without the other details it would get lost.

I told you put it in the field along with the street (door) number. I'm sure they wouldn't have been such sticklers that they would omit this.

also when i was filling in the information to post it i was asked for a contact number for him (site said because norther ireland) and he would not give me this information stating he never needed to before

Not true. I had other questions so I asked why you needed my number. I thought it was strange but would have given it once I had established it was definitely required.

To be clear, i'm not having a go at you here, but I don't want people getting the impression that i'm awkward to deal with or evasive, because i'm not.

Not every address fits perfectly into every online form, but it's your property and if you don't feel comfortable sending it to me in this way, that's your call. Full refund received, btw, thanks.

And, for the record, your communications were very good. I'm sure if someone is getting this to mainland uk they will have no problems. All the best!

the parcel was ready to go, i pmed you the fields i filled in, i put the parcel motel ref after door number but still required a contact number, i just didnt want it to get lost and go through all the hoops of trying to find it or refunding the payment.

ive never used parcel motel before and parcles2go was half the price of the above parcelforce,

would it be easier for you to book for a pickup from me ?? than me sending it ?? then you know what to fill in ?? just a suggestion. :)

and, for the record, prompt payment, good comms and easy to deal with, just my noobness was at fault here not darthypants.

interested, sending a pm to sardine with a question.

cheers!

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

sorry I got my threads mixxed up! doh! interest withdrawn. sorry.

thats got to be the fasted 'change of mind ever'. which is particulartly stupid as the n64 looks nice.

sorry again, sardine.

Officially I'm out after discussing it with Sardine (who gave me the option of resurrecting the deal). No complaints from this side, GLWS (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom