PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Clearout

danhans115
13th August 2012, 15:56
Just having a bit of a clearout and getting rid of some stuff that I rarely use :-

Sega Mega Drive 1 - PAL with 3 pads and RF cable. No games and untested as I dont have any games. 7 + P&P

Acer Aspire One Netbook in White - 8gb SSD model with ram upgraded to 1.5Gb. Works great and currently has ChromeOS installed but will wipe it and return to factory Linpus Lite. Has a very small crack on outer casing where the hinge, this is not major nor structural. 40 + P&P

N64 Pad, untested as I don't own one - 2 + P&P

Cheap android tablet, has a crack in the glass but still works. Has android 2. something on it and a 2gb microSD and charger. 15 + P&P

I have got 5 Sandisk 8Gb SDHC cards, genuine item not chinese rubbish.. 18 + P&P for all 5.

Ill post pics over the next few days. I will only send to the UK. Payment By paypal gift / or +fees or alternatively by bank transfer.

If you want to collect thats fine Im based in Pickering/Malton North Yorkshire and Leeds.

Tajmaster
13th August 2012, 16:15
Interested in n64 pad and acer netbook

tokyoracer
14th August 2012, 01:15
2nd in line for the Acer One please, just would like to see a pic. :)

danhans115
14th August 2012, 08:37
PM received from tajmaster. Will get some pics up and postage quote later

Tajmaster
14th August 2012, 08:41
PM received from tajmaster. Will get some pics up and postage quote later

Thanks dude:D:thumbsup:

danhans115
15th August 2012, 12:16
A few pictures...

Justin
15th August 2012, 12:25
can i have a picture of the tablet please?

ta

Just having a bit of a clearout and getting rid of some stuff that I rarely use :-

Sega Mega Drive 1 - PAL with 3 pads and RF cable. No games and untested as I dont have any games. 7 + P&P

Acer Aspire One Netbook in White - 8gb SSD model with ram upgraded to 1.5Gb. Works great and currently has ChromeOS installed but will wipe it and return to factory Linpus Lite. Has a very small crack on outer casing where the hinge, this is not major nor structural. 40 + P&P

N64 Pad, untested as I don't own one - 2 + P&P

Cheap android tablet, has a crack in the glass but still works. Has android 2. something on it and a 2gb microSD and charger. 15 + P&P

I have got 5 Sandisk 8Gb SDHC cards, genuine item not chinese rubbish.. 18 + P&P for all 5.

Ill post pics over the next few days. I will only send to the UK. Payment By paypal gift / or +fees or alternatively by bank transfer.

If you want to collect thats fine Im based in Pickering/Malton North Yorkshire and Leeds.

Tajmaster
15th August 2012, 12:31
Payment sent for N64 pad and Acer Netbook :thumbsup:

Tajmaster
23rd August 2012, 21:47
Hi Dan

Can you please let me know if the netbook and n64 pad have been posted yet? Ive sent a PM but no reply yet.

Taj

Tajmaster
28th August 2012, 21:05
Sent another PM to Dan, no contact since sending payment on 15th :unsure:

fitzsteve
28th August 2012, 21:10
I think royal mail have a backlog of stuff sent during the Olympics, some stuff I sent still hasn't arrived whilst stuff sent since arrived on time! Hope he replies to you pm soon, try emailing the address you sent payment to as well.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Tajmaster
28th August 2012, 21:18
Thanks Steve, Ill try emailing him direct.

He hasnt been online since I sent payment though, Im wondering if something has happened that meant a delay to posting my stuff out.

HeZoR
29th August 2012, 08:26
Possible interest in sandisk cards. Are these micro ? what class?
Postage to Greece?
Thanks.

Tajmaster
31st August 2012, 20:50
Dan has been in touch, as expected the delay was easily explained, he was on holiday!:lol:

Tajmaster
5th September 2012, 14:16
Dan was in touch on the 30th August stating he had been on holiday and that his mum hadnt posted it on, fair enough. Its now 6 days later and still no parcel. I sent a PM on Monday but no reply.

Dan, please can you get in touch and let me know when I will get my parcel :thumbsup:

Sardine
5th September 2012, 15:58
I've had no contact from seller at all since payment 16th august. No reply to pm also.

Tajmaster
10th September 2012, 15:44
Still no contact :-( another pm sent.

Tajmaster
16th September 2012, 14:34
I reported this a couple of days ago but have had no response from anyone :(

fitzsteve
16th September 2012, 19:14

Hi Mate,

Drop a PM to Merlin, he is usually very good with this sort of thing. But it's defo time to raise a PayPal dispute...

Steve.

Tajmaster
16th September 2012, 19:40

Hi Mate,

Drop a PM to Merlin, he is usually very good with this sort of thing. But it's defo time to raise a PayPal dispute...

Steve.

Hi Steve
I sent him the payment as a "gift" as Ive bought off him before :( Not sure what the mods can do but at least this and his other sales thread should have a notification thats there may be an issue.
Im sure its something straight forward but its just been too long and Im not very happy about this now :blink:
Thanks for the suggestion though dude:thumbsup:
Taj

Tajmaster
2nd October 2012, 13:31
Nothing more has been heard from Dan. Why hasnt this guys account been frozen???

He has another outstanding trade here: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=33682

Tajmaster
25th January 2013, 18:50
Negative feedback left :mad:No comms from seller apart from one email since I asked where my stuff was, no refund, nothing. I am 50 quid in the hole and no items delivered. Numerous emails sent to his Paypal address too, nothing.

@ mods,
This was reported months ago, and Ive updated the thread, WHY hasnt his account and threads been frozen??:nuts::blink:

AndyLandy
25th January 2013, 19:05
Negative feedback left :mad:No comms from seller apart from one email since I asked where my stuff was, no refund, nothing. I am 50 quid in the hole and no items delivered. Numerous emails sent to his Paypal address too, nothing.

@ mods,
This was reported months ago, and Ive updated the thread, WHY hasnt his account and threads been frozen??:nuts::blink:

This is the first I've seen of it. Account frozen now.

Did you raise a dispute with PayPal at the time? Or did you pay by Gift mode? If you can PM me the specifics of the case, we can look into it for you.

ptp170
25th January 2013, 19:09
Use the MCOL Service from Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service. There are plenty of other people he has traded with so it would be nice and easy to get the full details. :thumbsup:

Tajmaster
25th January 2013, 19:18

@ mods,

This is the first I've seen of it. Account frozen now.

Did you raise a dispute with PayPal at the time? Or did you pay by Gift mode? If you can PM me the specifics of the case, we can look into it for you.

Hi Andy,

I paid via Paypal gift as I had traded with Dan before and he had good feedback. Merlin provided me with his address details via direct PM, a while after I reported the thread.
Ive resigned myself to not seeing the items or my money, so no need to investigate but I was looking through my old PMs and remembered this unpleasant episode :( I mainly wanted his thread and account frozen and appropriate feedback left, as he seems to have disappeared :blink:
Thanks for sorting the account anyway :)
Taj

Merlin
6th March 2013, 23:51
Merlock has done some more digging and has turned up some of the Hansbro family in the Haxby area of North Yorkshire. This may be worth a punt.

I have a Jeremy, Karen and Benjamin Hansbro at 57 York Road, Haxby, North Yorkshire YO32 3EE, courtesy of a copy of UK-Info Pro 15. Jeremy is still in York as of 2012.

Danhans115 has mention York as a possible collection address before, so this might be his family. I think Jeremy might be his Dad as he's in his late '40s.

AmiNeo
7th March 2013, 01:13
I smell some 133t hacktrack work :lol: