PDA

View Full Version : From Mrs Juv U.K: I Blame You Lot!!!!

Justin
17th October 2009, 12:46
My beloved (Juv U.K) to you lot "very kindly" offered to unpack the trolley at Tescos checkout this morning. "Bless Him" I thought and went to the other end to start packing the shopping....

Suddenly I became aware that the checkout girl was in fits of giggles..... her colleagues on the adjacent checkouts were also laughing...(and not hiding it very well). I realised they were all glancing in the direction of my shopping. I glanced in the direction of my shopping too....... just as Juvvy was snapping the atttached photo.......

A A Milne will be grave turning!!!!!

(And his defence... well apparently... any of you lot would've done exactly the same.......)!

imnogeek
17th October 2009, 13:15
Absolute classic :ROTFLOL2:

and correct, we would have done the same :mrgreen:

Gary

Zetr0
17th October 2009, 13:17
The wonderfull thing about Tiggers eh?

LMAO!!

I always wondered where the bear got his name from.... so wrong.... on so many levels...

arnljot
17th October 2009, 14:22
I always wondered where the bear got his name from.... so wrong.... on so many levels...

:ROTFLOL2: :ROTFLOL2:

That just sent me into fits of laughter! :jester:

rkauer
17th October 2009, 15:58
The bear's name sounds like pure craap to me.

Kin Hell
17th October 2009, 19:54
I don't really know Juzzer that well having not met him personally, but talking to him on the phone kinda conjours up all sort's of character building material. I can only conclude so far, that this is just how I imagine the fella to be.

That's the sort of thing I'd do to Debbie on the checkout too, & of course to make the checkout chicks smile too. :mrgreen: - Brilliant & I am so PMSL! :ROTFLOL2:

Charlie

Merlin
17th October 2009, 20:19
/Merlin mulls over issuing a warning to Mrs. JuvUK, for posting animal pr0n on our wholesome, family-oriented site....

Mrs. JuvUK, I really don't know what you are insinuating........ :whistle:

:ROTFLOL2: :jester: :laugh:

Kin Hell
17th October 2009, 20:59
Merlin m8y;

I ain't dissing you or trying to Arnjlot you the wrong way (that's rub btw :laugh: ) but for pete's sake man, it's the weekend. - Animal Pr0n indeed. They are mere cartoon characters & you know exactly what they are insinuating. - Go on Tigger, give him one for me! :mrgreen:

Kin

/....Kin hopes Piglet doesn't join in for a threesome & don't anyone even think about inviting Eeaw....

Merlin
17th October 2009, 21:46
Kinnie, I had the sarcasm cranked way past 11 when I made that post, OK?

:woot: :grouphug: :thumbsup: :laugh: :ROTFLOL2: :jester:

:mrgreen:

Kin Hell
17th October 2009, 22:27
I know that m8y! :laugh: ...I'm just taking the pi$$. :woot:

Kin

Merlin
17th October 2009, 23:05
That picture serves two purposes; the original one, and the amount of butt kissing that Juvvie is gonna have to do to to Mrs. Juvvie, to be forgiven for doing it in the first place!!

Pucker up, Justin!!

:run:

Kin Hell
17th October 2009, 23:37
I think you're missing the whole picture here Merlin. I reckon they were both killing themselves & Juzzer got his darling to do the dirty work. :wink:

Tbah, I think Mrs. JuvUK is as bad as Mr. JuvUK, but all good. I have spoken with this dear lady in Juzzers abscence, whilst he was over his m8's on a F1 Booze up affair one Sunday. At the time, I was only enquiring how the Shingles scenario was going. She's as lovely to talk to as Juzzer is himself, so logically speaking, I can see them having the same sense of humour, which has all the ingredients for making a marvelous relationship. :inlove:

You only have to see the silence (no Post from Mr. or Mrs. JuvUK) to truly appreciate their whacky sense of humour with life. - Personaly, I love it. - I'm sure they're killing themselves with the comments since the first post.

Kin

Merlin
17th October 2009, 23:41
Au contraire, Kinnie; I get the whole picture, mate....... :mrgreen:

ddni
17th October 2009, 23:58
Hey cmon dont be too harsh! At least with all those insurance products to pick from Tigger and Pooh were practicing safe sex! :thumbsup2:

Anyone smell Pooh? :ROTFLOL2:

Kin Hell
18th October 2009, 00:04
& there's some Irish Safe Sex humour..... ROFL & PMSL!! :laugh:

Nice one m8y! :ROTFLOL2:

Kin

davideo
18th October 2009, 00:37
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/pthomas1975/100_1575.jpg

In the background of the picture - it looks like Morcar has organised an orgy for Mr & Mrs JuvUk :run:

Dave G 8)

Kin Hell
18th October 2009, 00:42
I saw that earlier too Dave, but I'm counting "two" Tiggers ther making it a mis-noma. :P

Kin

/....Kin pulls mind from gutter including Piglet & Eaww, making it a possible five-some....

arnljot
18th October 2009, 01:38
Merlin m8y;

I ain't dissing you or trying to Arnjlot you the wrong way (that's rub btw :laugh: ) but for pete's sake man, it's the weekend. - Animal Pr0n indeed. They are mere cartoon characters & you know exactly what they are insinuating. - Go on Tigger, give him one for me! :mrgreen:

Kin

/....Kin hopes Piglet doesn't join in for a threesome & don't anyone even think about inviting Eeaw....

I am not going to live that complaint down am I? LOL

SkydivinGirl
18th October 2009, 01:38
:Doh: :Doh: :Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

Children... :mrgreen:

Heather

Kin Hell
18th October 2009, 21:24
:Doh: :Doh: :Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

Children... :mrgreen:

Heather

It's alot easier if you have had Children of your own. :nod:

@ Arnljot

Believe it or not, my comment prompted Merlin to start the AmiPedia (http://www.amibay.com/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=3554&start=0) thread

Kin

Justin
19th October 2009, 12:40
MrsJuvUK (Nikki) thanks you all as she thought there were a lot of good/funny comments made in here

JuvUK thanks you all for backing up his claim :D

Kin Hell
19th October 2009, 12:43
<snip> JuvUK thanks you all for backing up his claim :D

As always kiddo. :thumbsup: &....

Best wishes to Nikki too m8y. :D

Kin