PDA

View Full Version : Closed Wii remote plus, classic controller, gamecube controllers

moijk
17th August 2012, 06:49
I want 1-3 (genuine) wii remote plus (those with built in motion plus), 1 classic controller and 1-4 genuine gamecube controllers.

note the "genuine", not that i don't like aftermarket, but i know the quality of the originals so i prefer that.

Puni/Void
21st August 2012, 19:51
I want 1-3 (genuine) wii remote plus (those with built in motion plus), 1 classic controller and 1-4 genuine gamecube controllers.

note the "genuine", not that i don't like aftermarket, but i know the quality of the originals so i prefer that.

I've got one controller for Wii that looks like a GameCube one. Would that be of interest to you? It has never been used. It has the Gamestop logo on it. Please give me a sign if this is something you're looking for. :cool:

tlosm
21st August 2012, 20:45

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=32181

moijk
21st August 2012, 21:02

I've got one controller for Wii that looks like a GameCube one. Would that be of interest to you? It has never been used. It has the Gamestop logo on it. Please give me a sign if this is something you're looking for. :cool:

Got a pic of it? just so i see what it is.

Puni/Void
22nd August 2012, 18:35
I'll take a picture of the controller for you. :cool:

Puni/Void
23rd August 2012, 19:00
Heisann,

Here's a picture of the wonderful controller. :cool:

Interested? How about 7 plus postage?