wackee

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
łódzkie
Hello there.
I have the following items for sale, all of those are original games on tapes, unplayed, made in UK.
The price for each item is 3 euro, the shipping costs (registered) for 1 tape (Europe) is also 3 euro, if you decide to take more titles I will calculate the shipping exactly for you.
See the pictures at the bottom of this post.

1). Colossus Mah Jong
(C)1992 Prism Leisure Corporation - including instructions in Engish and Deutsch - 2 pieces left [1 sold to hace74]

2). Colossus Bridge 4
(C)1992 Prism Leisure Corporation - including instructions in English, Deutsch and Polski - This one is still originally sealed. (The photo below is from another copy) - [sold to hace74]

3). Cosmic Causeway a.k.a. Trailblazer II
(C)1987 Gremlin/Prism Leisure Corporation - including instructions in English and Deutsch - 5 pieces left [1 sold to hace74]

4). Highway Encounter
(C)1986 Gremlin/Prism Leisure Corporation - including instructions in English and Deutsch - This one is still originally sealed. (see photo below) - [sold to hace74]

5). Hotshot
(C)1988 Addictive/Prism Leisure Corporation - including instructions in English, Deutsch, Italiano, Espanol, Francaises - 1 piece left [1 sold to hace74]

6). Vengeance
(C)1987 CRL - English - 1 piece left [1 sold to hace74]

Collection in person possible in Cambridge/UK - PM if interested - last time only in December 2012.

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 2
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
  • he.jpg
    he.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • hs.jpg
    hs.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2
  • v.jpg
    v.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Let me clarify. I live in Poland, but I will be in UK between 22nd and 25th August. Since there are so many UK members here, I thought this info could be handy ;)

Ahh, that makes sense :D Thanks for explaining (y)

payment sent
see PM for details

Ahem

Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

Please have another flick through the rules :readit:

Dave G :cool:

Not all tapes are sold, I updated the first post.
Can you change the status of the thread, please? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom