AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
This great and tiny device connects your atari 800/xl to a PC - an SIO to USB interface in a standard SIO plug.

you add a usb lead, and you can use the freeware "aspeqt" software or similar to act as a floppy drive, send disk images etc at x1, x2, or x3 speed.

Works perfectly. £10.50 inc postage to UK only, paypal only please.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
what a great device , id have it but i dont have an 800xl yet :-(

Not declaring interest as I'm not an UK resident but where did you originally get the adapter?

I'm currently waiting similar adapter to arrive to me, purchased outside of Amibay. Thing is that after almost a month from the actual purchase, to my best knowledge, it has not been shipped. Well, that's my headache and hopefully will be sorted out for the best but based on my current situation, I'd be tempted to place interest, if you're willing to ship outside UK.

EDIT: Well, Hemuli beat me to it. :)

I'll send you a pm.

I'll check into shipping to Sweden as requested but I would prefer uk, simply regards the logistics. I'll get a price in a few days.

Sorry storhemulen I can't send it overseas- I just don't have the time to arrange it ( as per my original post it needs to go to the uk only) as demonstrated by the time it's taken for me to reply and not get an overseas price together..

I'll Pm thecellartroll as next in line and in the uk

Sorry storhemulen I can't send it overseas- I just don't have the time to arrange it ( as per my original post it needs to go to the uk only) as demonstrated by the time it's taken for me to reply and not get an overseas price together..

I'll Pm thecellartroll as next in line and in the uk

Hey, no problem.

I actually have the stuff to build a SIO2USB myself, but haven't had the time to do it yet. Thought I'd go the easy way. :LOL:

siousb

siousb

Hi, I guess the siosusb is sold ? Can I ask where you got it from , looks like exactly what I need ! Cheers

The device arrived a wee whiley ago. Just got time to try it out today and it works flawlessly so thanks! (y)

Feedback left :readit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom