PDA

View Full Version : Found ROM Switcher with physical switch

Beast96GT
21st August 2012, 04:32
Hi there,

Currently I've got a ROM switcher that uses the ctrl-A-A to switch between the ROMs, but I'm looking for one with a physical switch to switch between my 1.3 and 3.1 ROMS on an Amiga 2500 (2000). Thanks!

-Chris

JimDrew
21st August 2012, 06:09
I have a few hundred Kickstart Selector boards for the A2000. These have a 3 position switch and 3 ROM sockets with a ribbon cable.

I will see if I can post a pic of the installation docs.

djos
21st August 2012, 06:26
Hi there,

Currently I've got a ROM switcher that uses the ctrl-A-A to switch between the ROMs, but I'm looking for one with a physical switch to switch between my 1.3 and 3.1 ROMS on an Amiga 2500 (2000). Thanks!

-Chris
PM Incoming with promised info :)

Beast96GT
21st August 2012, 18:58
Awesome, thanks guys!!!

I went ahead and ordered thanks to your help, djos. Who changes this thread to found? and is it only after I've received the item? Thanks!

Chris

davideo
21st August 2012, 22:40
Awesome, thanks guys!!!

I went ahead and ordered thanks to your help, djos. Who changes this thread to found? and is it only after I've received the item? Thanks!

Chris

I can change it for you :D

Did you order off-site? Or from someone on AmiBay?

Dave G :cool:

djos
21st August 2012, 23:34
Awesome, thanks guys!!!

Chris
No worries :)

Beast96GT
22nd August 2012, 04:04
Awesome, thanks guys!!!

Chris

I can change it for you :D

Did you order off-site? Or from someone on AmiBay?

Dave G :cool:

Thanks, Dave. I ordered it from Torsten Geldner from Germany.. It cost me about $29 USD and he gave a tracking number on the same day. As soon as I get it in, I'll make a post. PM me for his email. Thanks to djos for the contact.

=Chris