PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga 2000 Floppy and 1084 Monitor Cable

Tempest_2084
28th August 2012, 00:21
I need a IDE (floppy) cable for an Amiga 2000. It needs to have two connectors on it for my two disk drives (original Chinon drives). Please PM me if you have one.

I also need a 1084 RGB (round) to Amiga monitor cable as mine seems to be dying quite spectacularly (it's now displaying things in a lovely shade of yellow).

Nathanieltolbert
28th August 2012, 01:42
I think Ed has spares for both of those items. I will ask him tomorrow and see if he's willing to part with them.

Tempest_2084
28th August 2012, 02:01
I think Ed has spares for both of those items. I will ask him tomorrow and see if he's willing to part with them.
That would be great. Thanks.

TjLaZer
28th August 2012, 08:18
I need a IDE (floppy) cable for an Amiga 2000. It needs to have two connectors on it for my two disk drives (original Chinon drives). Please PM me if you have one.

I also need a 1084 RGB (round) to Amiga monitor cable as mine seems to be dying quite spectacularly (it's now displaying things in a lovely shade of yellow).

I have the video cable. $20 shipped ok?

Tempest_2084
29th August 2012, 14:12

I have the video cable. $20 shipped ok?

Is it a 6 pin round cable?

Nathanieltolbert
29th August 2012, 17:10
I talked with Ed and he has both. He says if you are interested we can ship both to you for 10 dollars plus shipping. It should fit nicely in a flat rate padded envelope or so. Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Nathan

Tempest_2084
29th August 2012, 17:24
I talked with Ed and he has both. He says if you are interested we can ship both to you for 10 dollars plus shipping. It should fit nicely in a flat rate padded envelope or so. Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Nathan

PM Sent. Thanks.

Nathanieltolbert
29th August 2012, 21:36
PM replied to. I will get the exact specifics and collect the correct cables needed from Ed tomorrow.

Regards,

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert
7th September 2012, 16:40
Okay this has been delayed and delayed. I have the cables and Tempest sent the money, but now I have a problem with the Post Office. I check the nearest 4 post offices and they are all out of envelopes and small boxes! They were supposed to get them in earlier this week, but thanks to the holiday it didn't happen. I wanted to ship them priority so they would get there faster, and flat rate is the best. Do you mind if I box them and ship them first class? I think it will be a little cheaper as well. Please let me know what you would like.

Regards,

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert
12th September 2012, 17:11
Hooray! The boxes finally arrived! It ships today!!!!!!!

Shipped! You should get it by Friday. Please let me know when you get them?