Not open for further replies.

Dundarach

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Yorkshire
Just gauging interest here and wondering what price people may want to offer for:

ZX Spectrum +3 all original and mint condition - have replaced the drive belt and everything works extremely well.

External 3.5" floppy drive, with switchable cable and neat plug type power supply - works very well.

Two RGB Scart Cables, including special scart injector cable to force RGB mode on new LCD type TV's - my panasonic does not work without it, however now displays RGB

SRS to Atari joystick adapters for both joystick ports

Various books

Here's the good bit:

Around 50 (I will need to confirm this number) 3" floppies - blank disks (or games from World of Spectrum) not original games :(

Around 20 (Again will confirm later) 3.5" Double Density floppies

Happy to post and open to offers ...kind of thinking around the £150 mark which is less than all the bits....

Will post photos later at home.

Hi Dundarach,

Welcome to Amibay.

You need to state a fixed price (although you can accept offers below) 'offers above' is not appropriate as we are not an auction site. Please have a read of the rules.

Good luck with your sale.

Steve.

Hello Dundarach

Could you tell me more about this special SCART injector?

Unfortunately, the rules stipulate that you must price each item you are selling - you cannot invite offers.

You must either set a price for the whole bundle- or if you are splitting, each individual item must be priced accordingly.

I'm sure a mod will be along any minute....:whistle:

NICE collection by the way!

Updated the advert, thanks for the nods.

The injector is basically a male to female scart lead with a 2 AA battery box attached to a switch that turns on 3v to trick the TV.

I had it sent by one of the companies on ebay.

Works well, however can't guarantee anything obviously.

Happy to post and open to offers ...kind of thinking around the £150 mark which is less than all the bits.....

You appear to have stated a price for the whole package.

Just remember that you can not split these items without individual prices being added for each item you wish to split.

And £150 is the highest price that can be paid. Looking at the wording you are offering all this at £150 or lower.

Dave G :cool:

Dave G - yes please note disks are blanks not game originals....

£150 would be lovely for it all :)

Could you provide a shipping estimate to the US?

Thanks!

If the item is still for sale, I would like to see some pictures...please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom