Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Northern Territories :-D
I bought one of those nice machines and I dont have a clue on how I can connect it to e.g. my 1084s.

Maybe someone has a hint on how to connect it to an RGB Monitor and has such a cable as spare or has a clue in how to build one.

thanks.

hi

I cant directly help but if you go register on "stairwaytohell" forums someone will definitely advise and help.

if its the same cable as a bbc b then a cable should be even easier.

regards, iain

hi

I cant directly help but if you go register on "stairwaytohell" forums someone will definitely advise and help.

if its the same cable as a bbc b then a cable should be even easier.

regards, iain

The a3000 has a non-standard VGA sync, and a 9 pin vga port. so either a very kind monitor or a VIDC enhancer,

For VIDC Enhancer,
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=31413

maybe this guy can still help

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I bought one of those nice machines and I dont have a clue on how I can connect it to e.g. my 1084s.

Maybe someone has a hint on how to connect it to an RGB Monitor and has such a cable as spare or has a clue in how to build one.

thanks.

by the way, it is just a normal 9 pin connector. ought to connect by just a simple 9 to 9 pin cable.

Thanks for your help. I found someone that soldered a rgb-cable for me so that I can use the A3000 on my 1084/8833 Monitors, I am more than happy now.

Now I just need some more stuff to check :-D

Thanks

PS: please close the thread, I got a cable now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom