specialK

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
Australia and Poland
Region
Sydney, Kielce & Wroclaw
hi,

looking for a working Philips CM8833-II.
preferable location Sydney but am willing to either drive a distance or arrange and pay for freight.

cheers,
Marcin

Hello SpecialK,

I have a Phillips CM8833Mk2 that I would be willing to part with.

As usual, the hinges on the front panel are snapped. It fixes back into place, but falls off when opened.

The video works great in both Pal and NTSC as if it was new, with all ports, buttons and dials tested working.

The sound is top notch too. The stereo speakers aren't very powerful, but they still sound pretty good. The sound quality is down to the design and not how old it is. I always preferred to pipe the sound to my CD Player, which has far superior speakers.

I'm in UK, so it will cost a fair bit to post, but I will be looking to sell for £500GBP ($656 Australian, as according to Oanda.com) + P&P

Kind regards,
Nicholas

I'm sure I have one of these in my parents attic which I need to check on the condition of which won't be for a couple of weeks. If it works and your interested <snip> ... </snip> just for you to pay the postage and its yours. So in summary that's £0 GBP which at today's exchange rates taken from xe.com works out at... $0 AUD

Mine even has a working hinge for the controls but I'm happy to snap it off as it seems to raise the value somehow?

Tis a heavy lump though...

So if you run out of options let me know.

Failing that someone has a 1084s for £15 on eab, I think I have one of those too. If you want that as well I would suggest some form of dingy and I can give it a push in your general direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just tidied up the thread at the OP's request.

I made you an offer as your posts contradict each other. One says Sydney others say you'd pay to ship it? Although now my posts gone, a yes or no for a free monitor would be polite none the less?

I made you an offer as your posts contradict each other. One says Sydney others say you'd pay to ship it? Although now my posts gone, a yes or no for a free monitor would be polite none the less?

That might've just been overzealous moderating on our part. Apologies if that's the case. :oops:

Anyway, SpecialK, you have an offer here. PJM will let you have one for free, although it will likely cost a chunk in shipping.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom