Nitz76

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Montréal, Québec
Greetings,

I have some USB joystick adapters that can be use with joysticks from Atari, Amiga, C64 and Sega Master System (with DB9 connectors).

This works with WinUAE, CCS64, Stella and any games that supports Windows HID game controllers.

Note: This is not intended to be use with paddles.

Features:
Authenticity of original controllers with the simplicity of USB
No drivers to install or update (Standard HID device
Use with any emulator or game that supports USB
Use on WinXP, Win2K, Vista, MacOS9, MacOSX, Linux, and more

It's 29.99$ USD, shipping included.

So get your old joysticks out of the dust and start playing again!

http://www.retronicdesign.com/

usbplain.jpg

ani-lights-bar-120x29.gif

Hello there!
This USB adapter makes a great gift for all your retro gaming friends on your list!
We want to wish a very happy retro Christmas to all Amibay members!
Nitz

Last edited:
Happy new year!!!

I had some spare time during my christmas vacation. I built a 2.0 version of the software. It now supports USB reflashing so you can reprogram it with a new software as you wish. It could be to support a new version or different hardware. You can build your own if you want!

For example, I built a version that support the Amiga Mouse and is detected by Windows like a standard mouse. Possibilities are now wider opened, keeping the same hardware.

I'm working on a firmware that will support CD32 controllers (6 buttons). If there is beta testers or developpers out there, I'd be happy to assist.

Ciao! Nitz

Hi Nitz76,
I have two CD32 controllers (6 buttons) and I also own a copy of Cloanto Amiga Forever. If this is enough I would be happy to test your adapter.
Let me know something, thanks.
Bye, Liviux76

Great news!

With new firmware 2.0, the adapter is correctly recognized under Amgia NG and Amiga OS4.1. You can now use your old Amiga Joysticks on your new Amiga through USB.

New orders will be fullfilled with firmware 2.0 installed as standard.

Cheers!

Nitz (y)

Just buyed an adaptor on ebay to use under OS4.1 (there my nickname is omolungo) :)

Remember to send me the adapter rightly flashed ;)

Since I've started june 2012, I shipped a bit more than 500 USB joystick adapters!!!

I want to thank everyone out there that encouraged my project!!!(y)

I'm now working on several other projects;
- RGB to YPbPr adapter (Amiga DB-23 video adapter for modern TV)
- PlipBox spinoff (Parallel Amiga Network adapter)
- NES/SNES controller USB adapter
- Arcade USB joystick adapter (for MAME cabinet integration)
- Paddles USB adapter

Anyone interested?;)

Well Done :D

That would work great with ZIPSTICK Joystick(the best joystick I ever had!)

Well Done :D

That would work great with ZIPSTICK Joystick(the best joystick I ever had!)

Thanks!!!
Yup, it works with your Zipstick.

I got myself a collection of Wico joysticks that perfectly works with it. Too fun to play Another World and Flashback with the original stuff...

the plipbox spinoff sounds interesting! As does the rgb adaptor! Any pics to wet our appetite? :)

the plipbox spinoff sounds interesting! As does the rgb adaptor! Any pics to wet our appetite? :)

Here is the PlipBox spinoff:
mag1.jpg

It will be repackaged but it is functional.

The RGB converter is on the bench. The only thing I have handy right now is the schematic:

rgb_ypbpr_schem.jpg

It supports 15KHz scanning in both interlaced and non-interlaced mode. It can also be used to install LCD screens on old arcade machines.

Last edited:
New firmware available

New firmware available

:readit: For those of you who bought this adapter, a new firmware has been released This new firmware correct the "unrecognized device on reboot" with Windows XP, 7 and 8.

This release is also compatible with new Amiga OS 4.1, Mac OS X and Raspberry PI.

Just download the files and follow instructions on the download page.

See ya! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom