PDA

View Full Version : A4000: RTG vs AGA MK2

bitcpy
18th September 2012, 20:54
I am looking to upgrade my A4000 so that I can have a more usable workbench resolution and also have a modern LCD.

I am torn between whether to get an RTG card or just pop in the AGA MK2.

Can anyone explain the real benefit of having a full RTG card in there vs just using the AGA?

From what I read about the AGA it supports 24bit colour at all resolutions but it doesnt specify the maximum resolution we can use.

The MK2 is around $230USD and from what I've seen the Picasso IV is the best RTG at roughly double that. I want to spend the money wisely and not have to do this twice so I was looking for experienced input before moving forward.

Any advice/input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tahoe
18th September 2012, 20:58
Your wiser move would be to go for the Picasso IV; if you can find one. It's a do-it-all card for you. A configurable Flicker Fixer and a fast RTG card.

The problem with the Indi MK2 is that is is a mighty fine Flicker Fixer, it is limited by the onboard chipset of the Amiga. Which basically is slow. Specially in higher resolutions and more colours then 2. A Picasso IV will greatly enhance the speed of general RTG friendly apps (WB screens etc).

Mendel
18th September 2012, 21:01
If you want to play any whdload games, then go for indivision aga.

If you want to use high resolution in desktop and still have everything rendered nice and fast, then go for RTG graphics.

If you want to do it all, you will need both the indivision aga and an RTG graphics card as well as some kind of vga switch. Or if you do indeed find a picasso IV then I heard it can do everything as well. I never used one personally so I donīt know :)

bitcpy
18th September 2012, 21:01
I appreciate the input. Can I ask you for your opinion on which RTG cards would be a wise choice if the Picasso IV is not available (they seem to be very scarce and when they pop up they go fast).

From what I read, this one is considered the best because it can switch between AGA and RTG seemlessly + it has the flicker fixer.

Is there any other models of RTG that will accomplish the same that I should look out for?

Your wiser move would be to go for the Picasso IV; if you can find one. It's a do-it-all card for you. A configurable Flicker Fixer and a fast RTG card.

The problem with the Indi MK2 is that is is a mighty fine Flicker Fixer, it is limited by the onboard chipset of the Amiga. Which basically is slow. Specially in higher resolutions and more colours then 2. A Picasso IV will greatly enhance the speed of general RTG friendly apps (WB screens etc).

bebek
18th September 2012, 21:02
For the price of Indivision buy yourself a nice LCD TV. You will have de-interlaced picture via RGB and with RTG fast and beautiful Workbench. Mysetup is Samsung TV 22" + CV64/3D and it is perfect for me. All of this for a price of Indi. I have sold my Indi as it could not compete ...

bitcpy
18th September 2012, 21:09
I wasnt intending on doing much gaming on the A4000 as I have an A1200 that I was going to use for a whdload setup.

Should I take what you are saying to mean that an RTG card wont do gaming at all? Or does that only apply if the card doesnt have AGA passthrough like the Picasso IV?

Just want to be sure I dont misunderstand.

If you want to play any whdload games, then go for indivision aga.

If you want to use high resolution in desktop and still have everything rendered nice and fast, then go for RTG graphics.

If you want to do it all, you will need both the indivision aga and an RTG graphics card as well as some kind of vga switch.

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

I assume you are doing the RGB hook-up via SCART? But that is not available to me in Canada. Is there another way to get RGB input from the A4000 into an LCD TV ?

Right now I only have the standard connection from my Commodore 1960 monitor to the A4000.

For the price of Indivision buy yourself a nice LCD TV. You will have de-interlaced picture via RGB and with RTG fast and beautiful Workbench. Mysetup is Samsung TV 22" + CV64/3D and it is perfect for me. I have sold my Indi as it could not compete ...

NJRoadfan
19th September 2012, 04:37
I assume you are doing the RGB hook-up via SCART? But that is not available to me in Canada. Is there another way to get RGB input from the A4000 into an LCD TV ?

Right now I only have the standard connection from my Commodore 1960 monitor to the A4000.

They are tough to find now, but Samsung used to sell a line of multisystem LCD TV/Monitors in the US and Canada with SCART input. Most of them had the MP or MW suffix on their model numbers.

A list is here: http://gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=av:combo

Another option would be to buy an external scan doubler, but a good one will set you back as much as the Indivision if not more. The tradeoff is that they can be used on more then an Amiga.

ajk
19th September 2012, 06:22
I wasnt intending on doing much gaming on the A4000 as I have an A1200 that I was going to use for a whdload setup.

Should I take what you are saying to mean that an RTG card wont do gaming at all? Or does that only apply if the card doesnt have AGA passthrough like the Picasso IV?

Just want to be sure I dont misunderstand.

AGA and RTG (for re-targetable graphics) are like having two separate "graphics cards", both have their own outputs. So you need to have both connected to the monitor separately, or via a switcher of some sort. Nearly all games are hard coded to use the native graphics chip, and can't be retargeted to anything else. Only some of the very last games like Quake etc. were made with graphics cards in mind.

If you have a monitor that can display the 15kHz AGA modes without a scandoubler, all you need is something that switches between the outputs. The CyberVision64 has this capability, as do some others, Picasso II maybe? Have a look on this site (http://www.amiga-hardware.com/) for details on each card.

If the monitor you are going to be using can't display AGA modes, you will also need a scandoubler. The Picasso IV has one built in, or you can get an Indivision and use that in conjunction with one of the switching capable RTG cards.

If you have an Indivision and an RTG card without switching capability, you either need a separate VGA switcher or a monitor with two inputs, and switch between them manually. This might be ok for you if you are going to be mainly using RTG modes on your A4000.

Here is a video of my A4000 setup, automatically switching between the Indivision and the CyberVisionPPC outputs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLiRtihXnE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLiRtihXnE)

Additionally you also asked about the resolutions available with AGA. If you get an Indivision you can use relatively large resolutions (1024x768, 1280x720 even) but you will be pretty limited in the amount of colours and they will be dog slow compared to an actual RTG card. While AGA has a 24-bit palette, it only means that you have that many shades to pick from, but you are still limited to a maximum of 256 colours at the same time (or the HAM modes, but they are a bit of a curiosity really).

Hope this helps!

dougal
19th September 2012, 06:33
Hi had the PIV when i had my A4000T.
The Picasso IV is a fantastic RTG card. You will notice Workbench / OS 3.9 much much more faster. The speed difference is incredible, and all this while running at 24 bit colors and a high resolution (800x600 or 1024x768). The built in flicker-fixer / scan doubler works perfectly with no hassles. The only problem is it is very expensive and hard to find.

Nowadays what i use on my A2000 is a Picasso II + GBS8220 flickerfixer / scandoubler.
The Picasso II is not THAT expensive, def much cheaper than a IV and it has the automatic switching built-in. Obviously it is not as fast as a IV and I only managed 800x600 at 16 million colors but it really improves the look and feel of OS3.9/Workbench with regards to both resolution/colors and speed.

The GBS8220 ff/sd works great for games and anything else that only works with the Amiga native resolution. All my LCD monitors work with it and it worlks great hand in hand with the Picasso II's built in auto switch. And it is cheap :)

nikos.rizos
19th September 2012, 06:41
Another option would be to get a cybervision64 (NOT 3D) and an old indivision AGA4000 (MK1).
I had the exact setup on my 4000D and it's a fantastic combo. You can pass the AGA signal to the Cybervision64 and you can autoswitch between the two signals (AGA/RTG)
All you need is passthrough cable.

AndyLandy
19th September 2012, 11:01
TL;dr:

If you're gaming, get a scandoubler.
If you're using Workbench/productivity software, get an RTG card.
If you're flush with cash and want everything, get a PIV or other Z3 card with built-in scandoubler.

:thumbsup:

MZ3540
19th September 2012, 13:45
Get a mediator pci bus board and you can have both...

Radeon or voodoo as the rtg card and use a TV tuner card as a "poor mans flicker fixer".

That's what I do at the moment... it is interesting having aga games/demos appear in a window within the workbench desktop though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

AndyLandy
19th September 2012, 13:59

Radeon or voodoo as the rtg card and use a TV tuner card as a "poor mans flicker fixer".

That's what I do at the moment... it is interesting having aga games/demos appear in a window within the workbench desktop though.

Doesn't that lag horribly though?

MZ3540
19th September 2012, 14:09
Not quite sure... I only got it set up last weekend so I haven't had the chance to give it a thorough test.

I assume there would be enough lag to make games annoying but demos seem to play fine.

There shouldn't be as much lag as you would think because the TV card uses the overlay capabilities of the radeon to show its output.

bitcpy
19th September 2012, 14:25
Thank you everyone for the great input. This really helps to clear up some confusion I had on this topic and also gives me some alternatives to think about.

Much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

I have a 4000D. I believe these only work in a towered 4000.

I was originally considering this and just using a Radeon PCI card but when I went to look up the info on Vesalia and amigakit it always mentioned towered 4000.

Are you running this on a Desktop case?

moijk
19th September 2012, 14:37
how do you get 'mediator, radeon and tvtuner card' to be the "poor mans option"? :P

MZ3540
19th September 2012, 14:37
The mediator 4000Di is the specific model you should look for.
This one has a busboard shaped to use as a drop-in replacement for the factory fitted Zorro bus board.

The mk 2 version of the mediator is hardware identical but the firmware has been updated to allow the radeon fast ram hack to work with a wider range of cpu cards.

Have a look at elbox's website the see the different models they have produced.

AndyLandy
19th September 2012, 14:38
There are versions of the Mediator board for desktop and tower A4000s:

For an A4000D, have a look at this:

http://buy.elbox.com/cgibin/shop?info=203M4DI2&sid=6cbaac3f

moijk
19th September 2012, 14:41

http://buy.elbox.com/cgibin/shop?info=203M4DI2&sid=6cbaac3f

Exactly, That ain't exactly for the poor and needy ;)

MZ3540
19th September 2012, 14:48
Oh yeah, I forgot to answer your question. Yes I run a desktop case.

If you do chose to go with a radeon, remember you will need to supply it with 3.3 volts.

I initially used a 3.3 volt regulator and soldered the output directly to the card and it did work.
But in the end I shoe-horned the guts from an atx psu into the a4000s psu case and pulled the 3.3 volts from that.

The transplant was easy enough, although dangerous around those power capacitors... its not a task I want to undertake again anytime soon.

bitcpy
19th September 2012, 14:54
This was really my #1 choice because it solves my network problem, my video card problem, and adding USB etc.

Now, can I ask you about the graphics experience using this combination? What is the maximum resolution you can run using a Voodoo5 or Radeon card that keeps OS3.9 smooth and responsive?

Are we giving anything up by using a Mediator & PCI graphics card instead of a Z3 RTG card?

Last question: I am not too fond of the TV Tuner solution for AGA modes. Does this Mediator/PCI card solution require manual switchbox or hooking up 2 connections to the LCD and changing inputs when you want to go from WB to AGA gaming for instance?

The mediator 4000Di is the specific model you should look for.
This one has a busboard shaped to use as a drop-in replacement for the factory fitted Zorro bus board.

The mk 2 version of the mediator is hardware identical but the firmware has been updated to allow the radeon fast ram hack to work with a wider range of cpu cards.

Have a look at elbox's website the see the different models they have produced.

Thanks for the link Andy. This is what I was originally looking for but on the reseller sites, they only mentioned towerized versions (or maybe I was too asleep to see it). lol..

http://buy.elbox.com/cgibin/shop?inf...2&sid=6cbaac3f (http://buy.elbox.com/cgibin/shop?inf...2&sid=6cbaac3f)

dougal
19th September 2012, 14:58
I think the cheapest option for a decent RTG and a SD/FF is the Picasso II + GBS8220.

The disadvantage with the Picasso II is that it is a ZII card, great for the A2000 and will work just as well on the A3000/4000 but obviously a ZIII card will be faster.

Also it only has 2MB (I believe) of VRAM.

Advantages: Built-in Switcher, Not that expensive, Easy to configure (Picasso '96) and you still get 24bit color, high resolutions and a much faster workbench/OS3.9

MZ3540
19th September 2012, 15:52
"Now, can I ask you about the graphics experience using this combination? What is the maximum resolution you can run using a Voodoo5 or Radeon card that keeps OS3.9 smooth and responsive?"

I run os3.9 at 1024x768 at 32bit colour depth and have found it to be quite acceptable speed although I do run an 060 CPU so that probably helps too... I have no idea what its like with less horsepower.
I also don't know how high you can go in resolution before responsiveness becomes an issue because 1024x768 is the max res of the monitor I use.

"Are we giving anything up by using a Mediator & PCI graphics card instead of a Z3 RTG card?"

Not that I'm aware of. Also the mediator 4000 still has Zorro slots in case you have a Zorro card you wish to use.

"Last question: I am not too fond of the TV Tuner solution for AGA modes. Does this Mediator/PCI card solution require manual switchbox or hooking up 2 connections to the LCD and changing inputs when you want to go from WB to AGA gaming for instance?"

It's kinda versatile in some ways and quite restrictive in others.
You don't need any switchbox as the picture from the TV card is processed and output by the radeon.
You do however need to have Workbench booted and the TV tuner program running before you start any aga programs, obviously whdload is a must.

This also means the early start menu is NOT accesable.

"Thanks for the link Andy. This is what I was originally looking for but on the reseller sites, they only mentioned towerized versions (or maybe I was too asleep to see it). lol.."

The retailers are probably out of stock.

@thread. The reason I called it "poor-mans flicker fixer" is because I had already massively over-spent on building this fancy-pants workstation before I discovered I had no means for displaying native graphics.
Being freshly broke, I couldn't afford a proper flicker fixer but I did have a spare TV card laying around plus the means to use it.

AndyLandy
19th September 2012, 15:56
Are we giving anything up by using a Mediator & PCI graphics card instead of a Z3 RTG card?

Definitely not. Quite the contrary in fact. A decent PCI graphics card with RTG support will wipe the floor with a plain Z3 offering. Remember that Zorro graphics cards had the same chipsets as PC graphics cards of that era. Even the almighty Picasso IV is still just a 4MB Cirrus Logic card.

bitcpy
19th September 2012, 16:15
lol.. I have to keep reminding myself of what era of technology I am dealing with here. Thanks for the reality check!

Cirrus Logic.. I remember those on the PC 386/486.. lol..

I used to jump over them to the ATI Wonder cards at that time. And, in Amiga land, it is the cream of the crop.

I think Mediator it is.. Thanks guys!

PS-> Next, I'll be asking you if I should be buying a Voodoo5 or the Radeon.. :)

Definitely not. Quite the contrary in fact. A decent PCI graphics card with RTG support will wipe the floor with a plain Z3 offering. Remember that Zorro graphics cards had the same chipsets as PC graphics cards of that era. Even the almighty Picasso IV is still just a 4MB Cirrus Logic card.

bitcpy
22nd September 2012, 16:04
I decided the best approach for me is the Mediator for my A4000. If I invest in the Z2/Z3 stuff I still need to address networking and USB and I think having the Mediator in there with the PCI bus allows me to solve a few problems at once.

I think I will keep this advice as option #2 for my A3000 if I cannot find a Picasso IV.

Much appreciated.

I think the cheapest option for a decent RTG and a SD/FF is the Picasso II + GBS8220.

The disadvantage with the Picasso II is that it is a ZII card, great for the A2000 and will work just as well on the A3000/4000 but obviously a ZIII card will be faster.

Also it only has 2MB (I believe) of VRAM.

Advantages: Built-in Switcher, Not that expensive, Easy to configure (Picasso '96) and you still get 24bit color, high resolutions and a much faster workbench/OS3.9

Thanks a bunch. Your input is really appreciated.

"Now, can I ask you about the graphics experience using this combination? What is the maximum resolution you can run using a Voodoo5 or Radeon card that keeps OS3.9 smooth and responsive?"

I run os3.9 at 1024x768 at 32bit colour depth and have found it to be quite acceptable speed although I do run an 060 CPU so that probably helps too... I have no idea what its like with less horsepower.
I also don't know how high you can go in resolution before responsiveness becomes an issue because 1024x768 is the max res of the monitor I use.

"Are we giving anything up by using a Mediator & PCI graphics card instead of a Z3 RTG card?"

Not that I'm aware of. Also the mediator 4000 still has Zorro slots in case you have a Zorro card you wish to use.

"Last question: I am not too fond of the TV Tuner solution for AGA modes. Does this Mediator/PCI card solution require manual switchbox or hooking up 2 connections to the LCD and changing inputs when you want to go from WB to AGA gaming for instance?"

It's kinda versatile in some ways and quite restrictive in others.
You don't need any switchbox as the picture from the TV card is processed and output by the radeon.
You do however need to have Workbench booted and the TV tuner program running before you start any aga programs, obviously whdload is a must.

This also means the early start menu is NOT accesable.

"Thanks for the link Andy. This is what I was originally looking for but on the reseller sites, they only mentioned towerized versions (or maybe I was too asleep to see it). lol.."

The retailers are probably out of stock.

@thread. The reason I called it "poor-mans flicker fixer" is because I had already massively over-spent on building this fancy-pants workstation before I discovered I had no means for displaying native graphics.
Being freshly broke, I couldn't afford a proper flicker fixer but I did have a spare TV card laying around plus the means to use it.

Dragonheart
22nd September 2012, 16:07
I'm kinda in the same boat as you, but I decided against the Mediator way, just because IMO that device makes an Amiga become some kind of hybrid ******* :lol:

Therefore all my expansions / devices will be Zorro.

bitcpy
22nd September 2012, 16:15
I agree 100%. I really hate to do it because I try to keep the Amiga stuff as original as possible.

The big problem is the scarcity of the Z3 stuff and the price tags. $xxx for a Picasso IV if you can find one.

Then add a few hundred more for USB and networking. God forbit one of those 20yr old cards goes up in flames; good luck finding a replacement.

I think the Mediator is a cost-effective solution because you can get the more readily available PCI pieces.

Now that I think about it, there are a bunch of electronics engineers building IDE adapters, accelerators, and Flicker Fixers etc.. why can't they re-design a Z3 graphics card with a built in FF/SD ??

Would it be so hard to redo a Picasso IV with modern chips???

I'm kinda in the same boat as you, but I decided against the Mediator way, just because IMO that device makes an Amiga become some kind of hybrid ******* :lol:

bitcpy
1st October 2012, 20:37
I have a few upgrades on their way and wanted to get an opinion on how best to distribute them amongst my A3000 & A4000.

I took the advice in this thread and secured a few pieces that I could find. Once I have the machines settled I will grab the Mediator 4000Di and finish off my 4000.

I have the following coming:

- CS MKII 68060 accelerator @50Mhz, 128MB RAM
- Picasso II (no Picasso IV to be found for now)
- Cybervision 64 (4MB)

I was originally thinking of putting the CS MKII into the A4000 and taking the A3640 (68040 @ 25Mhz) that is in there and putting that into the A3000. I know A3000 has heat issues, but, do you guys agree?

Any opinions on which graphics card should be used in which Amiga?

Just wondering if there are any combinations that are known to be better than others and would appreciate the input of some of you gurus. This way I can take them apart once and put them back together. :thumbsup:

MZ3540
2nd October 2012, 10:45
- CS MKII 68060 accelerator @50Mhz, 128MB RAM
- Picasso II (no Picasso IV to be found for now)
- Cybervision 64 (4MB)

OMG you're insane... and I love it.

The CS mkII in the a4000 is pure win, that's the configuration I run.

The 3640 in the a3000 would be nice but it looks like you may have to scratch your head a bit getting it to work (I'm not sure, I never had an Amiga3000).
http://www.l8r.net/technical/t-a3640.shtml
This info is 15 years old but looks like a good read. Do some googling about fitting the 3640 into the a3000.

the CV64, this is the non-64/3D card, right?
If I'm right, it has a auto-switching pass-thru.

Infact, both the CV64 and PicassoII have auto-switching pass-thru so either would be great for the a3000 with its built in flicker-fixer. The CV64 will be a lot faster.

But you need to decide which graphics card to put in which computer... There is really no correct answer to this.

I say, Cybervision in the A4000 and Picasso in the A3000. If and when you get a Mediator, sell the Picasso and put the Cybervision in the A3000.

bitcpy
2nd October 2012, 16:05
lol... Thanks!

I am having a blast with my Amigas after a 20yr hiatus.

The Cybervision 64 is the non-3D version. I discovered it is faster than the 3D one and has the built-in pass through.

I really thought the A3640 would be a drop-in replacement in the A3000. I am pretty sure my A3640 board rev is 3.2. It has a heatsink with metal clip on it. I will double check that.

The original owner had the CS MKII 68060 in an A3000 but I'd like to run it with a heatsink and fan to keep it nice and cool and probably no way to make that fit in the A3000.

I was mainly unsure about any possible incompatibilities between the graphics cards and accelerators but if there are no issues, then I am good to go.

After almost 2months of searching I found the perfect LCD monitor for the A4000.. matches perfectly.. It's a NEC LCD1700M with built in speakers. I am anxiously awaiting the graphics cards so I can make use of the LCD.

Thanks for your input!

PS-> Is it too soon to be asking for overclocking advice on the 68060??? :lol:

OMG you're insane... and I love it.

The CS mkII in the a4000 is pure win, that's the configuration I run.

The 3640 in the a3000 would be nice but it looks like you may have to scratch your head a bit getting it to work (I'm not sure, I never had an Amiga3000).
http://www.l8r.net/technical/t-a3640.shtml
This info is 15 years old but looks like a good read. Do some googling about fitting the 3640 into the a3000.

the CV64, this is the non-64/3D card, right?
If I'm right, it has a auto-switching pass-thru.

Infact, both the CV64 and PicassoII have auto-switching pass-thru so either would be great for the a3000 with its built in flicker-fixer. The CV64 will be a lot faster.

But you need to decide which graphics card to put in which computer... There is really no correct answer to this.

I say, Cybervision in the A4000 and Picasso in the A3000. If and when you get a Mediator, sell the Picasso and put the Cybervision in the A3000.

rkauer
2nd October 2012, 20:18
You can use a A3640 inside A3000, but then your best bet is "upgrading" the 040 CPU for a latest MC68040 mask unit (L88M, IIRC).

Then any small heatsink over it just to be safe, as those latest masks doesn't heat like the old XC "fry an egg" ones.

The A3000 does not like the heat generated by the old XC parts.

Another possible card is the GVP IV28/24 which have a passtrough cable, so in the A3000 you'll have auto-switch using the internal built-in scandoubler. Win-win situation, as the 28/24 is a cheaper video card.

bitcpy
2nd October 2012, 20:46
I guess the only way to know for sure is I have to take the metal clips and try to pry the heatsink off... The entire CPU is covered by the heatsink & clips on my A3640 so I am not sure which one I have under there.

Are there any software programs that can be run that identify the CPU type and mask?

I am going to use the Picasso II temporarily in the A3000 until I put a Mediator into my 4000 at which point the Cybervision 64 will go to the A3000. From what I read, the Picasso II will do pass-through as well from the A3000's built in FF/SD.

Thanks for the input.

You can use a A3640 inside A3000, but then your best bet is "upgrading" the 040 CPU for a latest MC68040 mask unit (L88M, IIRC).

Then any small heatsink over it just to be safe, as those latest masks doesn't heat like the old XC "fry an egg" ones.

The A3000 does not like the heat generated by the old XC parts.

Another possible card is the GVP IV28/24 which have a passtrough cable, so in the A3000 you'll have auto-switch using the internal built-in scandoubler. Win-win situation, as the 28/24 is a cheaper video card.

Dragonheart
2nd October 2012, 21:14

Be aware that you can't massively overclock if you're going to use the SCSI module.

bitcpy
2nd October 2012, 21:19
I did read a few posts about that. TBH, I was going to attempt to swap the Oscillator crystal for 60Mhz or 66Mhz version. I read somewhere (can't remember the link now) that its a simple swap. I am going to add a big heatsink and fan onto it and keep everything as cool as possible.

I also have a Noctua case fan on standby that I am going to try and integrate into the 4000 as well to keep the air moving.

Thanks for looking out!! Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Be aware that you can't massively overclock if you're going to use the SCSI module.

hooverphonique
2nd October 2012, 21:39
Are there any software programs that can be run that identify the CPU type and mask?

Unfortunately, version/mask info is not available programmatically on the 68040 :(

bitcpy
2nd October 2012, 22:14
lol... of course not.. that would be too easy!

I guess I have to pull the heatsink off. Thanks for confirmation.

Are there any
software programs that can be run that identify the CPU type and mask?

Unfortunately, version/mask info is not available programmatically on the 68040 :(

rkauer
2nd October 2012, 23:29
<SNIP>
<SNIPē>

As others said: no.

But much more than probable the version is an old XC environment heater.

Tahoe
3rd October 2012, 11:57

A Mediator is Zorro III.... :D

Dragonheart
3rd October 2012, 12:46

c'mon, please :double :p

bitcpy
3rd October 2012, 15:49
:lol: He's got you there! :thumbsup:

c'mon, please :double :p