Peter

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I have been searching for a game called "Scavenge" by James A. Wright... a top down two player shooter game from 1995... I only have the Demo Version.
I attach here the Amiga Power review of the game from issue 50.

I have had no luck contacting the author (my letter to the author's address stated in the Demo disk readme file was returned)

I have posted a video of the game on Youtube in the hope that someone may remember the game and email me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLiCK8uj-k

Long story short... I will pay £50.00 to the first person who can provide me with the Full Registered Version of this game... so if you registered this game with the author at the time - send me a message...

Please don't send me the Demo version - I already have this!
If you want to see the Demo please watch the Youtube clip or PM me.

Please search your floppy disk boxes and help me find this game. <snip>

Edited by Merlin:-

See below.

Attachments

• Scavenge AP50.jpg
    Scavenge AP50.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Re: £50.00 REWARD OFFERED for Scavenge - Full Registered Game

Hello Peter,

I'd like to clarify a couple of points if I may about your post.

Firstly, we only allow original copies to be traded on AmiBay, ADF's are effectively unauthorised copies and are a no-no. That having been said, we also would not allow copies to be disseminated in this way, as this is very unlikely to be 'abandonware'.

I can understand your eagerness to locate a copy of this game, however, whilst your post was perfectly acceptable when I checked it earlier today, you have since edited it in a manner which breaches our site rules, by encouraging a potential breach of copyright through the making of an ADF file of the original floppy disc. I therefore found it necessary to edit out some of your text and I hope that you understand the reasons for this.

Please take the time to make a brew and read through the rules of our site. They are intended to protect members and staff alike from any possible action through a breach of copyright law.

Merlin

Last edited:
Re: £50.00 REWARD OFFERED for Scavenge - Full Registered Game

Hi Merlin - no problem... sorry if the wording in my request caused some concern... thanks for sorting things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom