Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
WORKING Commodore 16/Plus 4 TED & CPU chips.

No silly prices please. Would prefer from the EU so I dont get shafted by customs :roll:

Payment by Paypal.

Deal agreed for TED (y)

Still looking for a CPU :)

I have a C16 with defective memory, would that be interesting to you ?

Id be interested in the CPU & TED chips only if you are willing to extract them? And of course for a reasonable price :LOL:

Hmm sorry, too much work really ;)
The C16 can go for 5 euro's + postage though, its in great shape with box :)

Seems a shame to kill that C16 for its CPU when I have the chips sitting here to fix it (if it is indeed a RAM issue). I should have a spare CPU for Taj if it came to live with me ;)

Seems a shame to kill that C16 for its CPU when I have the chips sitting here to fix it (if it is indeed a RAM issue). I should have a spare CPU for Taj if it came to live with me ;)
Im happy for you to go with the C16 from Sundown if he is OK with that ? Id rather not butcher the C16 for the CPU if I can avoid it too (y)

Hi Taj,

I am afraid that I come with bad news. The spare CPU is stone dead, which is upsetting :( So I'll leave it up to you whether you go for Mr Sundown's C16.

Apologies for time wasting (n)

Hi Taj,

I am afraid that I come with bad news. The spare CPU is stone dead, which is upsetting :( So I'll leave it up to you whether you go for Mr Sundown's C16.

Apologies for time wasting (n)

No problem buddy but since you are fixing the C16 , you go ahead:)

TED chip received today, feedback left (y)

Still looking for a CPU for a C16/Plus 4 :)

Still looking for a CPU for a C16/Plus 4 :)

Back
Top Bottom