CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Hey guys!
I have decided it's time for me to let go of most of my stuff in order to prepare for moving out at the end of the academic year. Aside from the fact that I can't take all this stuff with me, it is also being far too much a distraction and I will need the cash more for deposit / rent / clothes and food.

If anyone buys any of my stuff in the coming weeks / months I want you to know that you're really helping me out with my studies and thank you in advance (y)

Okay first up we have my lovely Sega Saturn console. It is unboxed and comes console only, no leads. A mark II Saturn and has the second model pad (IMO the best) has just had the CR2032 memory battery replaced. (y)

Asking £20 + post @ service cost.

Pics added, shes a bit dusty from lack of being moved in a while. :LOL:

More games available in my other threads...

Attachments

• IMG_20120924_033056.jpg
    IMG_20120924_033056.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
BUMP (y)

BUMP :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bamber0 - Where abouts in the northwest are you, I had a guy in oldham mod mine after I purchased a modchip from consolegoods, and tbh, modding a saturns isnt that hard.

So, if your local to oldham, its an option for you. I think the modchip was about £20 from consolegoods.

I'm near wigan, Oldhams not a million miles away but I'd have preferred a ready done one.

If you can get it modded AmiNeo, then I'll have it (paying extra of course) Otherwise I'm stuck.

If you can get it modded AmiNeo, then I'll have it (paying extra of course) Otherwise I'm stuck.
Wigan :) St Helen's here, small world ain't it.

I bought the same model Saturn from boot sale, got scart for it, extra pad, replaced battery and bought mod chip for it. I can say I suck at soldering and the mod chip was so easy to fit especially on model 2 like above. Well worth the effort great console

I'm afraid I don't have the time to look into that for you. Sorry :(

my two year old is probably better at soldering than i am, never tried it, i'm a bit heavy handed with stuff like that and would probably wreck it

That sucks. I really don't know what to suggest, aside from the time issues I don't even have a working soldering iron around these days.

tbh, the soldering is rather simple, its basically bridge a few bits on the chip, and solder a wire to it and to the power pins on the motherboard...

Oh, and you want a model 2 to chip :D

Hey guys this is just console only now. Going to use the pad myself for emulators.

Console £20 + postage @ cost. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom