AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Passing on a big bundle o' Amstrad 6128 goodness. £90 plus £7 postage as its quite a significant amount altogether. I'm not considering splits at this time.

Amstrad 6128. No screen. Definitely not mint but works well. Audio picks up from the external port only for some unknown reason (lead built into the RGB cables)

No floppy drive as the space can be used to house the hxc internally if desired. Note the HXC is presently mounted outside as per the pic off a custom cable, but can go back inside easily.

1 x Lotharek built HXC floppy emulator board and LCD, takes an SD card and the amstrad reads a menu of games/ application disk images, then boots directly from that. I think its got an 8GB card in it right now which I've myself jammed full with 'stuff' as per the pics - but please note the card will be supplied blank, maybe a few PD demo's (buyer can ask me seperately if want any demos, pointers etc ) so the pics are illustrative only.

The hxc can also be used on a number of systems of course.

mods please closed thread thanks

Comes with a really neat amstrad menu / software loader so all image choice /slot loading /booting can be done via software, no need to touch the hxc at all!

Plus a neat "sinclair shop" dedicated PSU and RGB /audio cable, pics taken from the TV so you can see how high quality this is. you'll need a kettle lead

uk only, paypal only, signed-for/insured delivery service only.

any questions please ask, Iain

Attachments

• i5mage.jpg
    i5mage.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • fjfhjgh.jpg
    fjfhjgh.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • imattge.jpg
    imattge.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • imaggge.jpg
    imaggge.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • imajjgffge.jpg
    imajjgffge.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • imasfgsfgge.jpg
    imasfgsfgge.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The drive is IN the machine, condition unknown, but note the psu is only 5v; a 12v supply will be needed to run the drive, hence I have never tried it out, only used the HXC!

pm replied to, UK paypal sale and destination still preferred

Hi can you confirm you have it ok? Tracking says its delivered, but I'd like to check!

:)

Cheers, Iain

funny this, but I just had a call from the courier that pstrinic's uk contact "no longer lives there"

so the package hasnt been delivered.

I'll send pstrinic a pm as well.

.... Apparently not deliverable again.

It's luckily been redeliveried back to me.

So that's two addresses so far and presumably £8 or 9 so far wasted on carriage. What's going on with the flats/ addresses that are not quite deliverable to? I don't want more emails and I feel I should have stuck with one, straightforward uk address with someone at the other end of it. Maybe I'm lucky it came back, or ill get stung for postage?

Now what?

Petr are you in the uk now or where are you please?

Cheers for your help!

Iain

perhaps you are out of email contact hence i've not had any reply, but today, I am going to decide whether to cancel this attempted sale and delivery and send you back the funds in total.

I understand that would be unfortunate but as we've not yet managed to have a successful delivery I have run out of time and thats the gating item now.

I';m sorry but that's where it is.

I await a reply, I am sure you understand.

very best regards, iain

NO REPLY RECEIVED.

I have sent the full amount, inc the wasted postage and the fees I paid back to the address that paid it. I have proof it has been returned.

paypal - Refund (Unique Transaction ID1PN45499YW48277**)

I dare say you can look it up.

I do hope you dont mind that i paid the fees and the postage, it was a pleasure.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD I will repost for sale in a new thread. I do not want any replies on pm or here, thanks.

fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom