AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Hey Everyone!!

I'm after an Amiga 4000D case with or without psu for a new project I'm working on. :D The case needs to be in good overall cosmetic condition (no broken bits), though I don't really care about any yellowing.

Thanx!

Last edited:
Hi

Hi

I have one free just pm me and we will speak about it

Last edited:
this what i have

this what i have

Hey Everyone!!

I'm after an Amiga 4000 case with psu for a new project I'm working on. :D

I'd preffer if it were in good overall cosmetic condition, though I don't really care about any yellowing on the pvc. I'm plannng to paint it black... :p

Thanx!

this are the pice of 4000 d that i have sorry i was sure i had more ... but i did not find :(

IMG_1758_zpsa7ffb062.jpg

IMG_1759_zps9c0ed536.jpg

IMG_1760_zps51e22ca9.jpg

IMG_1761_zps2182edcd.jpg

IMG_1762_zps3a23faff.jpg

IMG_1763_zps8ac8b478.jpg

IMG_1764_zps0d70da09.jpg

IMG_1765_zps1faa75e2.jpg

IMG_1766_zps4845fc68.jpg

Hey Everyone!!

I'm after an Amiga 4000 case with psu for a new project I'm working on. :D

I'd preffer if it were in good overall cosmetic condition, though I don't really care about any yellowing on the pvc. I'm plannng to paint it black... :p

Thanx!

Hi, I'm in Athens and have a case without a PSU. The only problem is that someone drilled a hole in the fascia and needs some putty. That should be OK if you are going to paint it. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Hi, I'm in Athens and have a case without a PSU. The only problem is that someone drilled a hole in the fascia and needs some putty. That should be OK if you are going to paint it. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Could you PM me with some pictures and an asking price?
Thanx!

Hey Everyone!!

I'm after an Amiga 4000D case with or without psu for a new project I'm working on. :D The case needs to be in good overall cosmetic condition (no broken bits), though I don't really care about any yellowing.

Thanx!

Still looking for a case... :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom