diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Hi everyone,
So as said in the previous thread I came across a larger quantity of DSUBs and I'm willing to resell 48 of them. As for now I have build my own stock, apart some units that will came to me by chance I won't hunt them down so I won't post any new thread related to DSUBs 23F for a while. Moreover I think that the proposed here quantity will last for a while because not everyone have the ability, the time to solder and at last knows what to do with them. Anyway the price is now 6.75 Euros for one connector and case and P&P as well as paypal fees (or paypal as gift) are on the buyer's side.

As I was asked to post a picture of the connectors and cases i took one using my mobile. If needed I will make a better picture later.

dsub23fback.jpg

dsub23ffront.jpg

Last edited:
The 2 x DB23 arrived today in Sydney...

All good, mate : they are already mounted on Oge great white cable ! :D

Positive feedback left. (y)

in that case, I would be interested in 5 of them.
sent PM.

---------------------

Money has been transfered

Last edited:
Hi,
Connectors and cases sent today (y)

PS. The Polish post raised postage costs for about 70%, so postage costs will rise for future delivery :(

Last edited:
Hi,

Declaring interest in 2. However I live in South Africa...
Would you be willing to post to me and what would the total cost be per-unit? (you mentioned a possible increase?)

-(e)

Edit: Payment sent

Last edited:
Hi,
Already responded by PM. Yes the Polish Post raised from January the first conciderably the prices for foreign postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom