AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Holbæk
I've just found out about this board, but I want one! :D

I've found this from Centresoft - AddXtra, but if other brands have made similar boards they will do as well (y)

addxtraclick_1_sm.jpg

So if you have one of these please contact me :coffee:

Why not use an Anti-Click software like NoClick or AntiClick that are free on Aminet? :)

Why not use an Anti-Click software like NoClick or AntiClick that are free on Aminet? :)

Because I'm a total noob and wouldn't know how to install it... It's a A500 without harddrive, would it even be possible?

If you have no hard drive there is no point to have it :). You use floppy discs and floppy will not click if disc is in it, unless you want to look at kickstart screen in complete silence ;) .

If you have no hard drive there is no point to have it :). You use floppy discs and floppy will not click if disc is in it, unless you want to look at kickstart screen in complete silence ;) .

That's what I want :) Why you might ask? Just because :cool:

There is one on ebay - just search for an "Amiga Anti-Click for disk drive" by Powersoft... it's unboxed and sold as is... (not mine)

Why not just disconnect the floppy drive and then you get no clicking? (assuming you don't want to use the computer).

There is one on ebay - just search for an "Amiga Anti-Click for disk drive" by Powersoft... it's unboxed and sold as is... (not mine)

Thanks Peter :)

Seller doesn't offer shipping outside the UK.. I've asked him kindly to reconsider :)

Why not just disconnect the floppy drive and then you get no clicking? (assuming you don't want to use the computer).

I very much want to use the computer, but sometimes after playing and rebooting I pause for a short time, and while standing by the clicking can be annoying.. And yes I could just turn it off completely but the standby screen is so pretty :D

I'm crazy I know :blink:

Seller doesn't offer shipping outside the UK.. I've asked him kindly to reconsider :)

If the seller doesn't ship to you then I'm sure if you win the auction someone on here will oblige and accept delivery and forward onto you (y)

Dave G :cool:

If the seller doesn't ship to you then I'm sure if you win the auction someone on here will oblige and accept delivery and forward onto you (y)

Dave G :cool:

I'm sure you're right (y)

This place is crawling with kind people :D

If he doesn't want to ship to DK, I'll ask here for help.

Well some stupid piece of **** overbid me at the last second, so still looking.

The link in post#1 is this exact board, even though the link is broken now..

EDIT 19th July 2014 (don't want to bump thread)

FOUND, can be closed & marked found, thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom