Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi Folks!

Having another clear out of excess Amiga stuff!

I have a job lot of Magazines, Cover Disks(1000+) and probably other bits and bobs that could be of use to various projects.

I haven't really got time to take pics at the moment but they are all in good condtion, the Disks have been well stored and the Mags are in 'read' condition.

I can give more info on what the mags issues/etc are later if wanted.

I did think I would one day get the time to go through these but realisticly I just need the space back!

I would accept £20 for the lot but this would be collection only, way to bulky and heavy to ship.

I'm based in Sevenoaks, Kent. Or would be willing to meet up for the cost of petrol.

Thanks for looking,

Steve.

OK! £10 buys these now or bring me a case of Beers! :)

C64 stuff is gone now so it's just the CoverDisks & Mag's available now (y)

HI Steve, might be interested in the mags for scanning for amiga magazine rack,could you list what you have .

regards Stephen (7 miles south) (y)

HI Steve, might be interested in the mags for scanning for amiga magazine rack,could you list what you have .

regards Stephen (7 miles south) (y)

Hi,

I will give you an idea of what's there, it all has to go together though as I need the space so you can't pick and choose what you want to take.

I was going to keep them for the future but I just really need to clear out space now! (For when I have time to read them!)

Steve.

Thanks Steve, would be willing to take the lot and then pass on the rest if necessary to a local charity shop who seem to be able to sell my old amiga mags . If you could drop me a line on what you have :)

What amiga magazine are they? Amiga Action or CU Amiga or what?:unsure:

Ok there are about 50+ mixed mags, Amiga Shopper, Amiga Format, Amiga Magazine. Please don't make me list every issue :Doh:

There are about 25-30 Amiga Active in plastic sleeves with CDRoms. (these are in very good condition the CDRoms are in a 'cake box'

There are 1000's of 3.5in Cover Disks which are in storage boxes.

I might even have more mags in the loft, I will check - I'm pretty sure there were more than this!

I can't go up in the loft right now as I'm waiting for a courier collection so knowing my luck they'd turn up whilst I'm in the loft!

Last edited:
Closing thread as the mags were already given away to friends & the Disks I shall keep for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom