AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Lincolnshire, UK
Region
Lincoln
Hi all,

I have just bought a blizzard 030 acc card which has 16mb simm in it but I would like a 64mb simm for it instead.

Has anyone got a working 64mb simm going spare?

I am trying to pimp my amiga 1200, internal cd-rom & paint job etc, but I am new to the way they work so I am having a crash course in all things miggy.

I have also looked on another well known site but not sure if the ones I have found will work correctly and they seem way too expensive for what they are! (EDO and FPM 72pin simm's)

Anyway thought I would come here to ask the pro's...

I have a paypal account so I can pay that way if preffered

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider that 64MB modules are double-sized, I don't know if they will fit entirely.

Consider that 64MB modules are double-sized, I don't know if they will fit entirely.

they do... with a little help :LOL: Had 2x 64MB simms on my 1260 (one on card one on SCSI ) they stuck out like sore thumbs and had to be persuaded to fit i.e. squeezed in in order to "work" but they did.

I now have 2x128MB simms waiting for the same 1260 when I get my tower going :wooha:

bendy ram chips ftw :p

Thanks for the welcome... I did think that it would only fit simms in the desktop otherwise the trapdoor would not close... Would this be a problem?

I have just pm'd play for his thoughts... If ok then GO GO GO

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

UPDATE: I have just bought 64mb so thanks to all

ADMIN: can you please close thread... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom