PDA

View Full Version : Found Jasper 360 + psu

ShambleS1980
14th November 2012, 00:28
ok. so i had to sell my jasper + extras a few weeks ago to make some needed .
Then i thought i bought a falcon but the seller dissapeared and had to get my money back..

So now im asking if any one has a jasper + psu for sale..
preferably not banned, just stock. no hard disk no controllers no av, just a power supply and the console.

still a bit short of funds, but i really miss my 360, hoping some one upgraded to a slim or something and have one kicking about and could do with a few extra for christmast..

any way send me a pm with your wanted price, Please dont be offended when you figure out just how much i can affoard.

RED IMPACT
14th November 2012, 21:41
Hiya, I've not got a jasper for sale but I've got a falcon premium model, no history of rrod with PSU or a JTAG xenon with PSU if interested?

Let me know...

ShambleS1980
14th November 2012, 22:36
would be more interested in the falcon if anything.
il send you a pm regarding price. i have also asked some one local about theieres so i cant commit untill i get answers from them but i will send a message.:thumbsup:

ShambleS1980
16th November 2012, 17:59
forgot to update.
pm's replied to payment for falcon sent yesterday.

already orderd a fan and grill so i can add an extra fan to it.
i know falcons are prety solid boxes but they arent quite jaspers. hopefully i can make it RROD resistant with a bit of solder and a well placed fan. :)

RED IMPACT
17th November 2012, 12:15
Payment received - will be sending Monday!

ShambleS1980
24th November 2012, 17:18
didnt expect it to arrive today but it did..

will test it later im sure its fine though, will addf feedback when done.:thumbsup:

RED IMPACT
25th November 2012, 09:57
didnt expect it to arrive today but it did..

will test it later im sure its fine though, will addf feedback when done.:thumbsup:

On a Saturday? It is getting close to Christmas I guess...

ShambleS1980
25th November 2012, 16:22
i know..
lol bearly heard the door.
It turns on and everything like that no issues in that department. i have to dig out my steering wheel to test it as thats the only controller i have "bought the thing because i missed forza"

so still havent tested it but il leave feedback now as i belive its fine.:thumbsup: